News Round Up 2017

The article indicates that one of the reasons they will have the lower price is that it will start off with less content than Netflix currently has ... but we don't know details beyond that

Netflix might have more content overall but if you eliminate Korean rom-coms and movies about a woman taking over her husbands drug cartel, they would be pretty even.

I like how you put that ... and playing it forward even more:

CM: which path would you choice

Me: I am actively choosing against the prequels

CM: Excellent sir, get in that very long line of similarly minded people

Truth...

...and since george has no say and 100% undoubtedly held them hostage to put that crap in there...time to go "Elsa" on it...

That would be the Ewok line

giphy.gif

NEWS

Choza de Margarita is open!!!! ... review from Disney Food Blog - overall quite positive other than the lack of seating area
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/...choza-de-margarita-in-epcots-mexico-pavilion/

I hope they open up early with having Micheladas on the menu!

I hope this clears out the lines in La Cava. I don't do Margs, but I do enjoy tequila flights! I can't hold my sugar very well, makes me way too hyper. The drinks do look pretty and more original than I imagined! Looks like good work from WDW. The outlet itself is very cute and fits with the pavilion great.

I hope this clears out the lines in La Cava. I don't do Margs, but I do enjoy tequila flights! I can't hold my sugar very well, makes me way too hyper. The drinks do look pretty and more original than I imagined! Looks like good work from WDW. The outlet itself is very cute and fits with the pavilion great.

agree 100% - nice to have a place to grab an above average drink if you are just wanting something to go (as I know some people just go to la Cava to get margaritas to go as well) and, like you said, hopefully lessens the crowds in La Cava which is one of my favorite places.

Between this and Baseline Taphouse seems like Disney is stepping up their game with regards to drinks stands/quick service adult beverage locations a bit which is ncie

Never have had a line problem there...guess I'm lucky...

Never have had a line problem there...guess I'm lucky...

I've had it dead and had to wait maybe 45 minutes...I really like the former more than the latter, and I noticed that a number of people as @TheMaxRebo suggested, just wanted a drink to go. I like those times where I could grab a table or a place at the bar and take some time. Great a/c!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter