News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoa. Buried in there is that they are closing the "Bug's Land" area and putting Marvel in there. They already closed "It's tough to be a bug" - yesterday?

Joined by Spider-Man and the Avengers is how they've put it - also implying two attractions. Nice! Such a shame they can't do this in Florida. The Spiderman ride over at Universal is still decent, and the Hulk Coaster is great, but the land itself feels so cheaply themed...would rather see what Disney would do with a Marvel land at DHS. (Of course, if they had the rights to do it, we'd probably see bye-bye to ToT and RnRC as they convert them to Marvel.)

Whoa. Buried in there is that they are closing the "Bug's Land" area and putting Marvel in there. They already closed "It's tough to be a bug".

Joined by Spider-Man and the Avengers is how they've put it - also implying two attractions. Nice! Such a shame they can't do this in Florida. The Spiderman ride over at Universal is still decent, and the Hulk Coaster is great, but the land itself feels so cheaply themed...would rather see what Disney would do with a Marvel land at DHS. (Of course, if they had the rights to do it, we'd probably see bye-bye to ToT and RnRC as they convert them to Marvel.)
Also pretty much confirms fliks fliers is going to be the new inside out ride at Pixar Pier.

Also pretty much confirms fliks fliers is going to be the new inside out ride at Pixar Pier.

Oh right - I forgot that seemed like it was moving over to the Pixar Pier - I wondered why they had planned that.

Personally I hated Bug's land - but it's a great area for little kids...I guarantee some parents will not be happy...there's a limit of what to do in that park with little ones.

Oh right - I forgot that seemed like it was moving over to the Pixar Pier - I wondered why they had planned that.

Personally I hated Bug's land - but it's a great area for little kids...I guarantee some parents will not be happy...there's a limit of what to do in that park with little ones.

I thought Bug's Land was pretty good - lot's of details in the setting

and I am one of those parents that had challenges with DCA as it feels like a lot of the rides my kids couldn't go on, and then they have the kiddie land - but very few rides that the entire family could go on (by far felt that the most about DCA vs any other Disney park)

whoa, whoa, whoa .... if you have cameras and are collecting data to report back, then you can deduct this as a business trip, not a vacation

kids these days, no creativity when it comes to "paying taxes" ;)

arggghhhhhhpirate: I almost had forgotten about "paying taxes" and then you go and bring it up! Bad Rebo, Bad Boy!

Ryan- saw that you waited standby for FoP yesterday. We have not been able to score a FP for that ride the past 4 trips! Yes 4 trips.
I've never wanted to wait in the line. Do you have any advice on best times to try? Do you think if I try close to closing??
I know even at RD the wait is long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter