News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, but this brings me to a screen where I need to log in. :(

Sorry, I saw the news in an email. Here is the text:

Relive the movie that started it all at the Jurassic Park 25th Anniversary Celebration on May 11 and 12.

Take a journey back into the world of the dinosaurs at Universal Studios Hollywood™ to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the movie that started it all: Jurassic Park™. Enjoy special exhibits, themed photo ops, a fan costume show, live entertainment, giveaways, character sightings, exclusive after-hours access to face off against a 50-foot T. rex on Jurassic Park® - The Ride, and much more.

While here, join us for a private screening of the original film on the big screen at Universal Cinema on CityWalk.

Limited quantity of tickets available. Entertainment experiences are subject to change without notice. Jurassic Park TM & © 2018 Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.

The other note i wanted to mention is when we were there in february we though early entry was terribly crowded. Only Hogsmead was open, and the wait for FJ was 45 minutes when we got there partly through the hour. Can't imagine if they add another 3000 eligible rooms.

This is pretty easily remedied. As more guest receive the perk of early entry, they can just open more of the park, or open both parks early. They already do that on some of the busiest days. When the 3rd park opens it becomes even easier.

What they should do is change that store outside Voyage of the Little mermaid to Toy Story since it’s closer to the land.
I agree. I don’t even really have an affinity to sweet spells but it doesn’t make sense to remove it when you could geographically put the store in a better place. Makes me think sweet spells wasn’t very profitable.

Speaking of the land and merchandise is there going to be stores in the new toy story land? I haven’t heard anything notable advertised

I agree. I don’t even really have an affinity to sweet spells but it doesn’t make sense to remove it when you could geographically put the store in a better place. Makes me think sweet spells wasn’t very profitable.

Speaking of the land and merchandise is there going to be stores in the new toy story land? I haven’t heard anything notable advertised
No stores other than maybe a kiosk inside the land.

The irony of them cutting out a cash cow from a land because of budget isn’t lost on me
Honestly, it’s so ridiculous that I’d doubt that’s the real reason. At least it isn’t the full picture. It only makes sense to put a store there if they think they’ll sell MORE merch that way... that people won’t venture over to another store to buy a TS-related item. They must have calculated that they couldn’t justify more than a kiosk from a cost/benefit perspective (footprint, staffing, etc.). Disney isn’t stupid about raking in $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter