News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Iger interview with a different viewpoint from most articles. Never really knew of his commitment to diversity and inclusion in trying to champion it within the film industry, which is really just fantastic.

https://www.vogue.com/article/bob-iger-disney-ceo-interview-vogue-may-2018-issue

Committed when convenient. Georgia is bad and UAE is good....hmm, I guess I am missing something. https://english.alarabiya.net/en/me...s-to-film-in-Abu-Dhabi-Rumors-gain-force.html

If anyone is interested my guide for the upcoming Rolly Crump campe today. So much cool stuff in there (from his time with Disney but also before and after). Just opened to a random page and saw a collection of his name tags and a photo of him and other imagineers. The big thing is his model of the Small World facade he did - if you have an extra $80k lying around (paging Mr Harris, Mr Neil Patrick Harris)
Rolly Crump stuff.jpg

If anyone is interested my guide for the upcoming Rolly Crump campe today. So much cool stuff in there (from his time with Disney but also before and after). Just opened to a random page and saw a collection of his name tags and a photo of him and other imagineers. The big thing is his model of the Small World facade he did - if you have an extra $80k lying around (paging Mr Harris, Mr Neil Patrick Harris)
View attachment 316121
I saw that clock. It looks amazing but not sure what makes it worth 80K.

Question

I could post this in theme park/strategies but I’m more familiar with you guys. Was wondering how you reserve/check for AP or DVC previews? I’m there in mid June and wondering in regards to toy story. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter