News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWS

LEgoland Florida to add largest investment with "The Lego Movie World" for spring 2019

'The Lego Movie World' will feature three news rides, character meet and greets, and a giant themed playscape. The park's already-existing interactive boat ride, The Quest for Chi, will be completely transformed

http://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/...-lego-movie-world--coming-to-legoland-florida
They keep investing in this resort. I kind of wish they had a better mix of adult things to do but I understand that’s not their target.

They keep investing in this resort. I kind of wish they had a better mix of adult things to do but I understand that’s not their target.

Yeah, definitely a more specific age group, which is good - but for being aimed *just* at kids it is pretty pricey. I looked at doing it as a day trip one time and just couldn't justify the cost ... one park, online savings, still $80/adult ; $75/kids ... for a family of 5 that is a lot!

Yeah, definitely a more specific age group, which is good - but for being aimed *just* at kids it is pretty pricey. I looked at doing it as a day trip one time and just couldn't justify the cost ... one park, online savings, still $80/adult ; $75/kids ... for a family of 5 that is a lot!
They should flip the price. 80 for kids and 75 for Adults

I’m trying to figure out how to take my LEGO obsessed kid for a few days in late summer without breaking the bank. I’ve got the cheap flights worked out, and Undercover Tourist has two-day tickets that aren’t too much more than one-day passes would be. Still - it looks like a local park we have called Dutch Wonderland, except LEGO themed, and I could just about get season passes there for the same price.

The Teamsters will likely try to negotiate a wage commensurate with the bus drivers, even though the Minnie Van drivers have lower stress and skill levels, which will cause price increases.

I wondered about that. I don’t do a lot of labor law, and what I have done is from the appellate side. I haven’t had to negotiate a contract in years, thank heavens.

To be Honest Tom Sawyer Island isnt really a well utilized piece of Disney Property. I dont think I would shed a tear if it disappeared

It's the only place go and get some peace and quiet and personal space in the park (unless you want to sit around smokers). From a money making perspective it's certainly underutilized, but I hope it is here to stay.

It's the only place go and get some peace and quiet and personal space in the park (unless you want to sit around smokers). From a money making perspective it's certainly underutilized, but I hope it is here to stay.

also, with the Utilidoors under much of the park, there is a lack of plant life overall - so the island is a nice change of pace for that and just adding natural shading and nature in general

I think it could be "plused" a bit but I would hate to see it drastically changed/removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter