News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been watching a bunch of Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea vlogs and they both look so impressive especially Disney Sea. The parks look so clean and the attractions are so well kept. The only two negatives I heard about Tokyo Disneyland is that space mountain and there firework show is very underwhelming compared to what we have in the states. I’m really thinking about taking a 2019 or 2020 trip out there. Park ticket prices are pretty cheap compared to WDW and DL.

We are hoping to get there in 2022. I would like to hit Universal Osaka too.

The ride system and layout is pretty much the same so they would just need to change the scenes. I am a big fan of Dinosaur so this would be a loss for me.
Yeah, just not a fan of the ride theming. Doesn't do anything for me. Might not like Indy either but it wont be a loss if I don't as we rarely ride Dinosaur as it is.

The ride system and layout is pretty much the same so they would just need to change the scenes. I am a big fan of Dinosaur so this would be a loss for me.
I would like to have different things at both parks. If both domestic parks share the majority of “thrill” attractions that the other park has, why go to both?

If Indiana Jones comes to AK, keep Dinosaur, but demolish Dinoland U.S.A. and make that into an Indy themed land. I still don’t know how Indiana Jones would fit into ANIMAL Kingdom, but they’ll probably come up with an obnoxious story to tie it in like GotG in EPCOT.

I would like to have different things at both parks. If both domestic parks share the majority of “thrill” attractions that the other park has, why go to both?

If Indiana Jones comes to AK, keep Dinosaur, but demolish Dinoland U.S.A. and make that into an Indy themed land. I still don’t know how Indiana Jones would fit into ANIMAL Kingdom, but they’ll probably come up with an obnoxious story to tie it in like GotG in EPCOT.

You could make it work if you have that area be South American and they are doing a dig there and fit in animals from that area (gotta have a snake room)

That would be even worse. I say keep the Dinosaur theme but redo Chester and Hesters. If you make Chester and Hesters Indy you might as well do Dinosaur Indy as well. I don't like the idea of Indy in AK at all.

You could make it work if you have that area be South American and they are doing a dig there and fit in animals from that area (gotta have a snake room)
I hate snakes...

I see what you mean though. In my mind, I don’t associate Indiana Jones with animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter