News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney Cruise Line Site has been having issues as well today. I have tried to log in and it does not recognize my email. This was posted just recently.

June 5, 2018
Some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We're actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

News

Showtimes for guardians of the galaxy awesome mix live at Epcot

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...uardians-of-the-galaxy---awesome-mix-live.htm

Am I allowed to nitpick that according to Thanos in the most recent Avengers movie:

Xandar was destroyed by Thanos and his crew. So how are they sending a team of musicians to Earth? I guess we are not at the same point in the timeline as Infinity War. Either that or it's an alternative timeline.

Am I allowed to nitpick that according to Thanos in the most recent Avengers movie:

Xandar was destroyed by Thanos and his crew. So how are they sending a team of musicians to Earth? I guess we are not at the same point in the timeline as Infinity War. Either that or it's an alternative timeline.
More things that don't make sense...

They didn't say he killed everyone on Xandar, just that he decimated it. Maybe he mostly spared musicians? :D

What I'm curious about is how the snap worked on planets where he had already killed half or more of their populations. Were they spared? Were they halved again, because that hardly seems fair?

Well, we don't know how things will be fixed in Avenger's 4 so maybe they reverse time to the point before Xandar was destroyed? I mean, at this point Gamora is trapped in the Soul Stone and Peter Quill disolved, so no way they could be in EPCOT anyway

I am wondering if the story for the show, of them representing Xander's culture at the theme park which represents country's cultures, will lead to the the story of the new ride? And reflecting a culture, be it a fictional culture, is what ties the ride to Epcot's theme?

Today in Disney History

In 1995 Disney announced Disney’s Wild Animal Kingdom Park coming to Walt Disney World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter