News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense from an immersion standpoint, but it sure does from a crowd control standpoint. Until they get everything open and moving, probably a year, maybe 3 years, after SW:GE opens, Star Tours is needed. There is no real way around it. If they were going to change Star Tours to improve the immersion concept, it had to happen before SW:GE opened.

I will actually be sad to see Star Tours go. I remember riding it when it first opened, I think I was around 10. I seem to recall there were characters around in the outdoor part of the line. I also think it's great that they can update it with scenes and planets from various movies. I know the tech is out of date at this point, but I wish there was a way for them to keep it!

I will actually be sad to see Star Tours go. I remember riding it when it first opened, I think I was around 10. I seem to recall there were characters around in the outdoor part of the line. I also think it's great that they can update it with scenes and planets from various movies. I know the tech is out of date at this point, but I wish there was a way for them to keep it!
From what I read somewhere on these boards...the plan was to upgrade the tech, and re purpose it to another IP.

Well they could always expand the Star Wars land and have it take over Muppets then encompass Star Tours if they want to make it more immersive to Star Wars. Or even separate Muppets off a little more and have Star Wars expand out. Or have Muppets Star Wars.
Gonzo tie in?

Heck I would be satisfied with another Kermit singing music video if it was relevant. The muppets of the 80s had songs like Rainbow Connection and other musical numbers which were Iconic for the brand.
Kermit singing talking heads? Kokomo? Anything? I loooove those

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter