News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well Star Tours and Muppet Vision are both still studio themed, Indy doesn’t stand alone yet.

I don't really see Star Tours as being showing you a working studio the way Indy does so not sure I would include that. Muppet Vision sort of does, but just looks like the old Muppet Show to me more than bringing you behind the scenes of how the Muppets are filmed or something

If anything, I'd say the Launch Bay is more like old Studios with showing your props used in movies and stuff like that

I don't really see Star Tours as being showing you a working studio the way Indy does so not sure I would include that. Muppet Vision sort of does, but just looks like the old Muppet Show to me more than bringing you behind the scenes of how the Muppets are filmed or something

If anything, I'd say the Launch Bay is more like old Studios with showing your props used in movies and stuff like that
The outside of Star Tours is studio themed. The ride itself not so much.

I think the 3 characters make it busy.

To me, a logo should be something simple. Think of McDonald's M and Coca Cola.
For a Disney logo this is pretty simple. By that none of the park logos have ever been simple and not busy. I’m sure they’ll have different versions of it too with different characters or no characters at all.

The outside of Star Tours is studio themed. The ride itself not so much.

Precisely. The entrance of the ride presents itself as a film set, so it’s a film set you’re walking into and experiencing. So studio themed. Muppets are shooting a movie the same as Indy. Indy has a heavier and more direct leaning into the theme but they all still have the elements of it.

Launch Bay is different. It’s not themed as a studio, but it’s still movie themed in the same way Great Movie Ride’s queue was and that One Mans Dream is. Showcasing stuff from film production, but not the production itself.

watching the cavalcade makes me wish DHS had a regular parade every day .... I know it isn't everyone's favorite park but when MGM/DHS is at its best I think it is an amazing park
They already have a parade like every 45 minutes. just because it is short and repetitive doesn't mean they don't have one ;).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter