News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really curious to see an actual picture of the beer flight board. It's pricey as heck, but if it's nicely built it could be a great souvenir

I am right there with you - that one really caught my eye. I've always hesitated getting the rum flight at Trader Sam's as it doesn't come with the board - but this seems to be the full thing which would be really cool to display

eh, it's still cheaper than those designer Mickey ears

I suspect the merch will always be more expensive in Star Wars land than similar merch in other parts of the parks. After all Star Wars has its own expenses beyond other Disney original Ips and really a big backbone of the Collectors market beyond just Disney. Disney will want to capitalize on the built in extra value that Star Wars merch can bring to the over all profit margin

I went to see a late showing of Aladdin last night with my neighbor and her 18 year old daughter. We all loved it!! Now I will say that Aladdin is probably my favorite animated Disney movie. I saw it in the theater at the age of 14 and have seen it many times over on my good old VHS tape. So on the one hand, it's a story and characters that I already love, but it also had some big shoes to fill in my eyes. I just thought everything was much more rich and vibrant than the animated version...the story, the characters, even the city of Agrabah which is kind of flat in the original IMO. And Will Smith is just wonderful. I thought he had his own great spin on the genie and never felt like I was comparing him to Robin Williams. Definitely recommend it!

PHOTO REPORT

Hollywood Studios - including $1 pressed penny machines in Toy Story Land

https://wdwnt.com/2019/05/photo-rep...e-galaxys-edge-cranes-construction-walls-etc/

This is disappointing because I don't want to pay so much for a pp but also because space is already a premium and it seems like there should be a better spot for those than along a raining in the land. Combine it with the incredibles and put it out by the coffee and bathrooms before the entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter