News Round Up 2020

I have a annual pass voucher - bought one before one of the price increases went into effect (I think it was actually two price increases ago).

Yes I have tickets I bought back in 2016 before they went up and switched to dated ones. Man I wish I had MORE!! :)

I don't see how that would relate.

Just if people who get trips cancelled this year are allowed to rebook and if for some reason capacity restrictions still in place next year, I just hope people booked next year aren't bumped for people from this year.

I'm overthinking. :)

Just if people who get trips cancelled this year are allowed to rebook and if for some reason capacity restrictions still in place next year, I just hope people booked next year aren't bumped for people from this year.

I'm overthinking. :)

I doubt the capacity restrictions are happening a year from now.

Wait!!! I just got the email - they are crazy. I don't have theme park admission, just a resort reservation for May 2021! 😂 They must consider reservations valid them park admission.

Unfortunately, these new measures have required us to cancel any FastPass+ selections you may have made. In addition, upon reopening, Extra Magic Hours will be temporarily suspended. We recognize the inconvenience this poses and we’re deeply sorry.

‌However, because you have valid Theme Park admission, you will have access to the Theme Park reservation system before new tickets are sold to other Guests. There’s nothing you need to do at this time. We’ll be contacting you soon with details on this new system.

So I received the e-mail saying I will be one of the first to have access to the new system

I guess I qualified as I have a reservation (though it isn't until Sept 29th, 2021 (so almost 1.5 years away) and I have a not yet activated annual pass connected to my account

Obviously not near booking dining or anything but will be interesting to check out the new system what active

that’s nice...I have a reservation for Sept 9-16, 2020 and an AP eligible for renewal as well as a 4 day ticket in my acct and I have received nothing!

that’s nice...I have a reservation for Sept 9-16, 2020 and an AP eligible for renewal as well as a 4 day ticket in my acct and I have received nothing!

seems like they are coming out staggered, seeing more people saying they have gotten them recently (also saw other people said they found their in their spam folder)

Hope you get something soon!

Wait!!! I just got the email - they are crazy. I don't have theme park admission, just a resort reservation for May 2021! 😂 They must consider reservations valid them park admission.

Unfortunately, these new measures have required us to cancel any FastPass+ selections you may have made. In addition, upon reopening, Extra Magic Hours will be temporarily suspended. We recognize the inconvenience this poses and we’re deeply sorry.

‌However, because you have valid Theme Park admission, you will have access to the Theme Park reservation system before new tickets are sold to other Guests. There’s nothing you need to do at this time. We’ll be contacting you soon with details on this new system.

im the same way - I have a Dec DVC reservation, no WDW tickets (planned to purchase Premier AP in the fall) but got the same email as you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter