News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It states the projected finish-by date is May 22nd... hopefully it will be done by the end of May the latest, so you can enjoy it! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
I read it as it is closed at least through the 22nd of May, which is as far out as the calendar goes right now. Seems likely to go a few more weeks after that at least.

I read it as it is closed at least through the 22nd of May, which is as far out as the calendar goes right now. Seems likely to go a few more weeks after that at least.

Ahh I must of read too quickly. Hopefully nothing too involved that will need to go beyond the end of May!! 🤞🏻

First . . . MrsAP - I really appreciate your posts and mostly your positivity! I love the good morning post :-)

Second . . . I'm not sure if the CM was pushing or just walking behind? Are those trains that easy to push? I have a trip planned for the end of April and I'm really hoping to be able to ride it. I do love the People Mover! I was bummed that we were not able to ride it when we were there last.

First . . . MrsAP - I really appreciate your posts and mostly your positivity! I love the good morning post :-)

Second . . . I'm not sure if the CM was pushing or just walking behind? Are those trains that easy to push? I have a trip planned for the end of April and I'm really hoping to be able to ride it. I do love the People Mover! I was bummed that we were not able to ride it when we were there last.
I'm with you, I really hope they get it fixed. As this drags on I fear they may eventually give up and we will lose it, like DLR lost theirs :(

Thanks so much!! I’m happy to help out!! It’s actually fun for me 🙂

😂 it’s funny, after reading what you wrote about ‘are those trains that easy to push?’ all I could picture was....

(from ‘The Nutty Professor!!’) 😂

But from the video, it does seem like they might be slowly moving on their own and he’s just pushing along!

And a total side note and OT, but I had to say THANK YOU for getting my Screen name!!! The bulk of people thinks it stands for “Mrs. Annual Passholder!”, but it’s actually just my initials (as you wrote it!) ☺

Last edited:
I'll have to go back and look at pics, but I swear they were filling rows for 7DMT in February? lol
Not Big Thunder though, they were definitely spacing there and on Splash too.

What's up with PeopleMover?? Just a few weeks ago we saw it several times in "air mover" mode (as my DD likes to call it lol since no people on it) in the mornings. Was hoping that was a good sign!

Hey!! I don’t remember there being an announcement for 7DMT, but I just did a quick search. This video was filmed on February 25, and it appears as if they were still being spaced at that time.

7DMT 2/25/21

It’s definitely possible it was started after that?

I know!!! People Mover has been a disappointment for a lot of us. Hopefully it will be up and running sooner than later!!! 🤞🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter