News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mrsap - thanks for taking the time to post all of the links you found!
I recognize that it’s obviously not your fault that they show up as “spinning” - it’s just nice to have the news/rumors shared regardless!
I find that I can click on the spinning wheels and the links work for me. I never see the story on the Boards.
I agree! Yes, the spinning links are annoying (and something the admins need to fix), but for now it's the only way we have to share news from a different source. It takes all of a second to click on them and see the actual story.
Thanks @mrsap for taking the time to share!
No! I love your updates. Just wish it didn’t spin 🙃 I just click the articles and read them quick. I appreciate you sharing!
mrsap, please continue to post. Yes the links spin, but they also include the subject, so people are able to see if they are interested in the subject before they click. When Twitter posts, there isn't any subject and you have to click without knowing if you want to read it or not. So I prefer the spinning links!
Please continue to post here! I’ve enjoyed your contributions to the news. I don’t have Twitter and I don’t follow any Disney blogs/vlogs, etc so this is my Disney news source 😊
Please continue! You've posted some really interesting things.
Thank you for all your updates.
Thank you so much for posting all of this! Anyone who wants to read the content can click on the links, while anyone who wants to skip it can do so as they’re really unobtrusive and don’t affect the page’s performance. I for one am truly grateful that you took the time to share the news :)
As others have said, please continue to post. Most of us appreciate it a lot, and are very thankful to you for taking the time to post.
Ignore the cranky people who are too lazy to click on a link.

Just wanted to say Thank you to all of you. I truly appreciate the kind words/support. I do enjoy posting the links, especially since I actually look at all of those Disney news/blogs every day! I will try to find ways to post in another way, without spinners, until the board is fixed. Thank you all again. ❤

Just wanted to say Thank you to all of you. I truly appreciate the kind words/support. I do enjoy posting the links, especially since I actually look at all of those Disney news/blogs every day! I will try to find ways to post in another way, without spinners, until the board is fixed. Thank you all again. ❤
Thanks for the updates. I've tried hyperlinking some stuff before (the chain link image next to the picture at the top of the message box) which can allow you to put a URL link, then text underneath (I normally copy and paste the article title where possible) :) Hopefully that'll work until the admins fix the boards :)

A few of us were posting links after Ryan left, and one of the webmasters posted not to post links from "competitors" which is everyone Ryan posted from, so we quit.
Maybe they have changed their minds 🤷‍♀️
I say keep it up until told otherwise

Heard a snippet - so far so good!

With the pics of the new Icon flags at the EPCOT entrance, I'm cautiously optimistic for the new music loop. I'm a child of the 80s who grew up with EPCOT as my favorite park and would welcome some more nostalgia if Disney wants to coax more $$$ out of my wallet

Saw so many good stories today, I thought I’d share. Was just trying to help out. The spinning wheels are due to the forum itself, not what I’m posting. It’s been that way since the update. I don’t have Twitter, so I post the website links. I won’t post here anymore. Sorry, guys.

Don't stop! I think everyone (well, except one person) appreciates your news posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter