News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my interactions with the Disney Stores came via malls. I haven't set foot in the mall for years even pre-COVID. That style of retail is dying/dead. Our Disney store closed a few years ago already.
I don't about the Disney stores outside of California, but the South Coast Plaza Disney store in Costa Mesa often has free events for kids, especially around the holidays - a little bit like a short trip to Disneyland but without the cost!

Saw so many good stories today, I thought I’d share. Was just trying to help out. The spinning wheels are due to the forum itself, not what I’m posting. It’s been that way since the update. I don’t have Twitter, so I post the website links. I won’t post here anymore. Sorry, guys.
The link-spinning issue is a mystery right now and @WebmasterCorey is aware of it.

What I can suggest is that you hyperlink the link you're looking to share as I've done in this sentence with the news section over on the DIS.

I know it requires an extra step, but that might be worth it until the issue can be corrected within the software. As many of you know, posting a link to a tweet on Twitter seems to work just fine.

The link-spinning issue is a mystery right now and @WebmasterCorey is aware of it.

What I can suggest is that you hyperlink the link you're looking to share as I've done in this sentence with the news section over on the DIS.

I know it requires an extra step, but that might be worth it until the issue can be corrected within the software. As many of you know, posting a link to a tweet on Twitter seems to work just fine.

Hi Jackie! Thanks so much! I did figure out how to hyperlink a couple pages back! It’s definitely a bit more involved, but at least no more spinning links!! I’m getting used to it! Thank you again for taking the time to help. 😊

Saw so many good stories today, I thought I’d share. Was just trying to help out. The spinning wheels are due to the forum itself, not what I’m posting. It’s been that way since the update. I don’t have Twitter, so I post the website links. I won’t post here anymore. Sorry, guys.

don’t listen to that person. You are doing a great job here. Sadly some people just like to start trouble.

And what a cold day to reopen! (Tho I think northerners like it?)

we’re headed there next week to enjoy the 80 degree weather and hopefully lower crowds!

I agree!! Cold for some, a nice pool day for others! 🥶 80 degrees sounds like Heaven right now :cloud9: Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

And what a cold day to reopen! (Tho I think northerners like it?)

we’re headed there next week to enjoy the 80 degree weather and hopefully lower crowds!

have fun but don’t except lowers crowds. They said last month and they are still saying it mid March is probably going to be busier than Christmas was. Great news for Disney of course and the cast members. People are becoming less scared. Some people who wasn’t allowed to travel now can.

have fun but don’t except lowers crowds. They said last month and they are still saying it mid March is probably going to be busier than Christmas was. Great news for Disney of course and the cast members. People are becoming less scared. Some people who wasn’t allowed to travel now can.

just going to BB. It’s normally a nice crowd in years past so hoping it’s the same! I would be surprised if it was busy... but then again I’m suspicious it could be very busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter