Next Week at this time....

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I will be home. How disappointing is that???
I am going to the May event, but where was my mind when I booked this trip.
I finish work on Saturday and instead of leaving Sunday I booked for Tuesday. I have to be home for the 18th so I leave FL on the 17th. What a dummy, I should have booked the flight out for Sunday and had more time trading. Peggie

Can you change??? We will be there monday till thursday.

Oh, Peggie! :( :(

See if you can change the departure date. They'll charge $50 - $75 more for rescheduling.

If not, keep a smile. You'll still be closer than many of us will! :)

Wanda :wave:

I used to travel extensively for work, and IIRC it's not simple to change the outbound flight. More than likely they would have to cancel your current reservation and apply what you paid toward a new reservation. Doing that they may not charge the change fee Wanda mentioned, but you will be paying a higher air fare with this short notice.

Contact your airline and find out your options. After I post this I'll copy it to the transportation board. There are some travel industry professionals who should be able to share some advice.

Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter