NHL Playoffs

I don’t know, maybe he heard a secret meeting where they discussed how to continue fudging the numbers lol

He made the right decision for his family. As to the impact, I’m not watching the playoffs this year because my team isn’t in it. I am keeping an eye on how the Canadian teams are doing though.
I live with a hockey freak so if the games are when he is he will drive home with radio off in case the give a score😜

so Comcast recorded here. As far as goalies B’s 3-1 over Canes. Oh Halak actually got an assist on Canes goal😂😂. He cleared the puck from the crease, bounced it off a Canes player & score!!!518773

Tuuka is a jerk. If he didn't want to play, he should have opted out a long time ago. I have zero respect for his decision to leave now. He is far from the only one missing his family. He made a commitment to PLAY. Unless there is some kind of family emergency, he should honor his commitment to his team. It's not like he's a 4th line winger or something. He's the starting goalie and his team was depending on him. If he wanted to go, he should have waited until his team was in between a series - left before the carolina series started or stay until it is over. Sure, his teammates are going to say they support him, but I guarantee you in that locker room, there is a lot of animosity for deserting the rest of the guys.

I am far from being a Bruins fan - maybe he is still traumatized by 17 seconds.

Tuuka is a jerk. If he didn't want to play, he should have opted out a long time ago. I have zero respect for his decision to leave now. He is far from the only one missing his family. He made a commitment to PLAY. Unless there is some kind of family emergency, he should honor his commitment to his team. It's not like he's a 4th line winger or something. He's the starting goalie and his team was depending on him. If he wanted to go, he should have waited until his team was in between a series - left before the carolina series started or stay until it is over. Sure, his teammates are going to say they support him, but I guarantee you in that locker room, there is a lot of animosity for deserting the rest of the guys.

I am far from being a Bruins fan - maybe he is still traumatized by 17 seconds.

WOW could you be more insensitive!! They just had a baby and he shifted his priorities. I don't blame him. I'm pretty sure Halak can handle it, any other team he would be first string. Why is leaving between series better? I guaranteee you his teammates support him. This is a pretty tight team.

Your last 2 posts are just vitriolic.

I'm sorry, did he just find out the baby was coming a few weeks ago? No. If he didn't want to play because his wife was pregnant, then he should have stayed home in the first place. All teams are "tight". I'm sure other players want to go home with their lives and families, but you know what? They made a commitment to their TEAM and are honoring it.

Halak is a good goalie, but not "any other team he would be first string" good. He's 35 years old - getting towards the end of his career. Rask was rated #1 in the NHL in the midseason rankings. There's really not much of a comparison.

TUCH TUCKS IT IN!!!!!! and the civility of some Blackhawk fans along with it.

The Golden Knights Army has grown.

I am a Bruins fan and I'm not mad at Tuukka. I thought it was kind of weird to leave in the middle of a series, but I really can't blame anyone for opting out of any sports this year.

Can I just say how sad we are here in Winnipeg at the loss of our beloved Ducky - Dale Hawerchuk. RIP Ducky. :(

Yeah- that was very sad news. I hadn't heard he was dealing with cancer.

FWIW, now they are saying Tuukka left due to a medical issue with his daughter. If that is indeed true, then I agree that he needed to go be with her. His comments about the lack of atmosphere and complaining about the games 1-2 days before he decided to split made it look like he just didn't feel like playing hockey and wanted to take his ball and go home.

I hope Rask's family is ok. When he opted out, his teammates and coaches were very supportive and made a point to say they weren't surprised and that they had more info than we had. I assumed he had some sort of family issue.

But to be fair, it never bothered me that he left. Family first. This is a crazy time and he's got a few young children at home and I think most people would like to be a unit if possible at this time.

Pleased to see the VGK moved on. I was sad to see CBJ eliminated (Bjorkstand and Jones fan over here). I love hockey so I just tape all the games and watch whenever I can. It's perfect to have them to watch while working out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter