NHMickeys weekly thought to ponder....To all you snow globe collectors

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I was just sitting here looking at my Snow Globes ( I should be looking at my dashboard on my way to work) and was just wondering if you have a favorite Snow Globe? I do it is the Lady and the Tramp with them puttting their paws in the cement... The Detail of the globe is fantastic and it reminds me of my Wife and I...:D :D :D

I think the Villains one, and my NBC with the moon that glows are my favorites!!

I have lots of beautiful snowglobes, but I think my very favorite one is one that we purchased in WDW many years ago. It is just of the Castle and it just reminds me of the happiest place on earth. It is yellowing now, like me, but it makes me smile.

Darlene

I think my favorite is the "rectangular" base Cinderella/Prince in the coach put out during the 50th anny. It sits in my curio on the same shelf as Cindy, Prince, Gus & Jaq in Lenox china, and I just love that shelf to death, could look at it all day! :wave:

There are too many to choose from (and too many to dust!!!!) I think my favorite is my Toy Story snowglobe...I love the details...and the fact you just press a button to play it.:bounce:

My favorite is the giant Pinocchio one with Cleo in the snowglobe and Jiminy Cricket sitting on top. It winds from the side so that you don't have to pick it up to turn it on. There are grains in Pinocchio's legs making it look very realistic.

My next favorite is actually an ornament snowglobe. It's the Animator's Collection, Marc Davis from Peter Pan. Tink is in the Snow Globe and the entire cast of Peter Pan are on the base. It's small but the detail is incredible.

My favorite snowglobe is the one that was issued for WDW's 25th anniversary. The snowglobe has an ordinary base, but has the castle decorated like a big pink birthday cake inside. It's just so very different!

My favorite is one of the newer ones, the one with the mickey ears and mickey through the years around the base. I just love that mouse and the mouse ears are adorable on that snowglobe!

Lisa

My current favorite is the newest Beauty and the Beast one with Belle and Beast looking at the Rose under the 'snowdome' glass bell.
This is their 10th anniversary and it's mine and DH's also! The detail is relaly nice :)

I'd love to hear more on everyone's favorites....
Kathi

Looking at our collection, which we have not long since started..;) :D
My favourite is the villains and DH's is Peter Pan Pirate ship.
:D ;)
:earsgirl::earsboy:

Hmmmmmmm I actually only have the Classic Pooh Miniature ones.....but.....my MOST fav is the MULAN one with her sitting under the Cherry Blossom tree.........BUT I don't have it because it was sold out!!!!!!! BUT I can always hope.....someday........sigh......LOL

Wonderlandgrl,
You and I have the sae taste in Snowglobes. I have over 40 but my favorite is the Toy Story one. I love the fact that it plays the song with words instead of the tinklin music the others play. I hope they make more like this one in the future.
I would hae loved to have one of Epcot with the words to the theme to the 2000 celebration "We go On" I love that song. Peggie

A second vote for Peter Pan Pirate ship. Only 3 subjects for globes Pirate themed Captain Hook and Roger/Jessica.
This makes it easier now a days I only do specific searches no browsing.
RussH

I'm with SnoWhite (Lisa)...one of my favorites is the Mickey Ears snowglobe. I also like the Villains snowglobe and the Bugs Life is nice and colorful. :)

I too loved my very first snowglobe..just the castle inside. Bought it at Disney World three years ago. To my dismay, I found a bubble in it the other day. :( I was so bummed. I have the new mickey ear one that came out at Christmas time, and I love that one too. But not as much as my castle...which now has a BIG BUBBLE in it. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter