Nicki & Todd are at it again, F&W style, snacking & drinking oh my! LIVE Tonight!!

Dont ask me why but I think I will be the first one thrown overboard :rotfl:

Or "BACK AWAY FROM THE DESSERT TABLE!"

Or "Ma'am? Your flash from the camera is making the cream on the pastries melt and slide off"

You are killing me ....:lmao:

So are you.....:rotfl2:

They might just throw all three of us overboard together at the same time because with us taking pictures, eating, drinking, and saying our husbands are dorks for not wanting to do this with us, and it could get ugly. :rotfl:

I have the same problem with Johnny.:rolleyes1 Let's plan a cruise and ditch 'em.;)

Can I come too? Mark doesn't want to go either.

What is it with these men we married...ok that settles it Girls Booze Cruise..er Disney cruise 2011!!!! Or sooner if I hit the lottery!

Hey!!!!!!!!!! What is it with you ................ don't you want ME to tag along? :rotfl: This ship can get pretty confusing and I kinda know the way to ........... the desserts - oh wait for the rest of THOSE pix!!!, .............the yummy drinks (I want a Konk Kooler, NOW!!!!!!!! and the Martini tasting, :lmao:

Oh heck - if you look at my ticker we ARE already booked on a back to back cruise :rotfl2:

And just for us to share - check this out - it's a 360° photo!

klein_608-1.jpg

MY KONK KOOLER!!!!!!!!!

klein_610-1.jpg

And it even comes with a hidden Mickey, once you slurped all of this goodness!

DSC_0029.jpg

YES!!! They even serve at the beach and IN the water! :rotfl2:

Hey!!!!!!!!!! What is it with you ................ don't you want ME to tag along? :rotfl: This ship can get pretty confusing and I kinda know the way to ........... the desserts - oh wait for the rest of THOSE pix!!!, .............the yummy drinks (I want a Konk Kooler, NOW!!!!!!!! and the Martini tasting, :lmao:

Oh heck - if you look at my ticker we ARE already booked on a back to back cruise :rotfl2:

And just for us to share - check this out - it's a 360° photo!

klein_608-1.jpg

MY KONK KOOLER!!!!!!!!!

klein_610-1.jpg

And it even comes with a hidden Mickey, once you slurped all of this goodness!

DSC_0029.jpg

YES!!! They even serve at the beach and IN the water! :rotfl2:

Oh, Karin...you are so definitely in. We wouldn't want Nicki to miss a single dessert, drink, etc., and TigerKat and I will have to hold her up whileyou lead us around. Not that Nicki overdrinks or anything, but she gets chatty and we have to keep her moving. :lmao:

Oh, Karin...you are so definitely in. We wouldn't want Nicki to miss a single dessert, drink, etc., and TigerKat and I will have to hold her up whileyou lead us around. Not that Nicki overdrinks or anything, but she gets chatty and we have to keep her moving. :lmao:

Yes Karin, you're an important part of this equation!:thumbsup2:rotfl2:

Of course you are going to come, we need a tour guide on our drinking and eating cruise! :banana:

Um, I wasnt talking to myself that afternoon! :rotfl2: We should just wear roller blades so we can whip up and down the buffet lines...and wear those dorky hats from the 80's with the cup holders on each side for our drinks...and one big straw leading to our mouths!

Yes Karin, you're an important part of this equation!:rotfl2:

She is isnt she...better bring the elastic waist shorts on this trip! :laughing:

Um, I wasnt talking to myself that afternoon! :rotfl2: We should just wear roller blades so we can whip up and down the buffet lines...and wear those dorky hats from the 80's with the cup holders on each side for our drinks...and one big straw leading to our mouths!

:rotfl2::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl:
I can't even respond to this because I don't have my "Depends" today. :lmao:

Now this image will be forever ingrained in my head... I'm beginning to think we could charge admission for this.:rotfl2:

Ok so I am typing from work and I blew Ice Tea out of my nose from laughing so hard...thanks for that by the way...got to go clean the monitor :rotfl:

Now this image will be forever ingrained in my head... I'm beginning to think we could charge admission for this.:rotfl2:

Ooh and we can take a tip from my 92 year old grandma, bring huge ziploc bags, line our clutch purses with them...you know, save a snack for later? :laughing:

I swear to you she does this..we take her out every Friday night to an all you can eat Chinese Buffet with all you can eat crab legs, mussels, steamers, shrimp and sushi too...she takes home so much food that the purse weighs more than she does! Thankfully the owners realize she does this so we pay them an extra plate charge of $8 and the look the other way...
oh Lordy I hope I do not get this bad :lmao:

You guys are hilarious! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing:

Off now to find a good photo of Nicki and get Tom to photoshop! :lmao::rotfl2:

Ok so I am typing from work and I blew Ice Tea out of my nose from laughing so hard...thanks for that by the way...got to go clean the monitor :rotfl:

Ooh and we can take a tip from my 92 year old grandma, bring huge ziploc bags, line our clutch purses with them...you know, save a snack for later? :laughing:

I swear to you she does this..we take her out every Friday night to an all you can eat Chinese Buffet with all you can eat crab legs, mussels, steamers, shrimp and sushi too...she takes home so much food that the purse weighs more than she does! Thankfully the owners realize she does this so we pay them an extra plate charge of $8 and the look the other way...
oh Lordy I hope I do not get this bad :lmao:

And you talk about me? You're killing me here!!!! :lmao::lmao:

Ok Karin...have Tom go to town...this is the only one I can access from work...

100_0741.jpg

Ok Karin...have Tom go to town...this is the only one I can access from work...

100_0741.jpg

Wow...you were really young there. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Sorry...I couldn't resist. It's an awesome pic...and I now what you mean about you and Todd and the difference in height.

Oh no wait, use this one and get Mickey & Minnie to chow down with us :lmao:

100_0626.jpg

And you talk about me? You're killing me here!!!! :lmao::lmao:

Yes YOU! Dont act so innocent you little devil :rotfl2:

There's a photo of Nicki in my Trip Report. You can just chop me out of it! She's the "little Italian."

Hey, you talkin' 'bout me? Come 'ere...I'll show ya an Italian :rotfl:

Wow...you were really young there. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Sorry...I couldn't resist. It's an awesome pic...and I now what you mean about you and Todd and the difference in height.

Ok now that one hurt :rotfl: You know I am freaking out about turning 37 and you hit below the belt and my belt is low, you know cuz I am so short..and besides it was only 3 years ago :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

He trys to squelch down a bit so it isnt that noticable and usually I try to wear heels...I swear I am shrinking! That is why most pictures he is seated and I am standing next to him or something, makes us look almost normal, not sane mind you, just normal :rotfl2:

He's working on it!!

Oh this is gonna be great!

Yes YOU! Dont act so innocent you little devil :rotfl2:

Who Me?????

Hey, you talkin' 'bout me? Come 'ere...I'll show ya an Italian :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao:

Ok now that one hurt :rotfl: You know I am freaking out about turning 37 and you hit below the belt and my belt is low, you know cuz I am so short..and besides it was only 3 years ago :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Please...I wish I was turning 37 again!!!! When you hit my age, then we'll talk.
He trys to squelch down a bit so it isnt that noticable and usually I try to wear heels...I swear I am shrinking! That is why most pictures he is seated and I am standing next to him or something, makes us look almost normal, not sane mind you, just normal :rotfl2:

I would never associate the word sane with you or TigerKat or me! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter