Nighttime parade....

captain america 2003

Always ready to see The World !
will we ever see a nightly parade again at the MK ? I can't be the only one who misses MSEP and SPECTRO . Why doesn't anyone talk about it ? These were the cherry on the cake to a great day at the MK . Yet no mention of these returning from Disney and no one is talking about it . But then again they don't even have the parking lot trams for EP and HS running despite promising they'd return last year !

My daughter and I were talking about that earlier this week. It was the perfect way to end the day at the MK and "made the trip" special! We'd always watch the first parade and catch the rides during the 2nd one before "being the last ones on Main Street" as they said "goodnight". Gee....I miss that. :goodvibes :tink:

Bumping this thread because I had no clue WDW didn’t have a nightly parade. It’s been so long since our last visit, they still had them the last time we went. We are used to going to DLR and are spoiled by the nighttime parades there.

Why did they stop doing a night parade in WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter