Nike Straprunner sandals

tiggerpoo

Earning My Ears
O.k. I thought I should start a new thread.
Thank you for the website for the straprunner sandals! I'm also curious if anyone knows the difference between the II and III styles??

Also if anyone else owns these sandals please let me know how you like them. Do they run narrow like the tennis shoes? Anyone have another color besides blue?

Thanks you guys!!;)

Black sole with tan/black straps. They fit me better than the womens' version, and I prefer the more neutral color. Also, I find that more stores put the mens' models on sale; many men don't go for sandals. (Hint: shop in a working-class neighborhood for sales; they tend not to sell as well there.)

I was just in my local Supermarket of Shoes day before yesterday, they had several pairs of mens' Straprunners on clearance for under $20. I wear a ladies' 8.5M, the mens' 7M is a perfect fit for me. (I got them last year in August for $22)

Dh and I both wear straprunners and love them. I have narrow feet and he has extremely wide feet; they work well for both of us. I've worn them all day without a single blister or rub spot. In fact I'm watching for sales so I can purchase us each backup pairs for when these wear out.
Sorry I can't help you with the difference between the II's and III's.

Tiggerpoo,
I have the Straprunner II's in the blue, and while they are nice, I would like a color that goes with more, like a black. So far, I've seen Straprunner III's in black, but I too don't know how different they are from the II's. Maybe they are just this years updated version of the same sandal, as they are the same price. (Last year the II's came in a few different colors.)

I also saw the men's Straprunner II's on sale, and one of the colors available is a dark grey, but smallest size is a 7 and I don't know if they will fit. They are on sale, so I am tempted.

I loved my Straprunner II's last summer in WDW. They were so comfortable, and very lightweight. Maybe someone else on the boards has more info!:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:) Hi cindala... I'm going to e-mail the company and ask what is the difference between the II and III. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. I will also ask about the sizing if we buy a men's straprunner.

If you don't mind me asking... Where did you buy your II's??
I posted under the Teva thread about being so undecided on stupid shoes! LOL!:rolleyes:

Tiggerpoo,
Please let me know what they say is the difference between the II's and the III's! I bought my Straprunner II's last spring at the Sports Authority when they had a 25% sale off all shoes/sandals. So I got them for $29.99. I've already checked a Sports Authority near me, and they don't have any sandals in yet.

As for how men's/women's sizes compare, looking at a chart for centimeters on one of the shoe sites, a women's size 8 and a men's size 7 are both 25 centimeters. In general, I think you should add 1 1/2 to 2 sizes from the men's size to get the women's size. EX. men's size 10 = women's size 11 1/2 or 12.

Let us know what you hear back!! :)

I was wondering about these sandals, Thank you for this post. I posted something about them on another board and got my head bit off for *heaven forbid* thinking about wearing sandals to WDW. :(

I e-mailed Nike today and they said they would answer within 24-48 hours, so I'll let ya know as soon as I hear from them, I promise:)

Lilmommybug... Don't worry, I am new to these boards and everyone has been really helpful and nice here so I don't think anyone would be so rude as to bite our heads off for asking a question!!
:eek:

How do you like the Straprunners for arch support? My local store is supposed to be getting some in soon, but I am looking at other options until then.

...earlier you said you had the link for these sandals. Can you pass it on?

Thanks!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Disneyfan551,

For the Nike sandals go to niketown.com, I'm not sure if justforfeet.com has them or not.
I'm still waiting to here from Nike what the difference between the ll and lll are.:(

O.K. I heard from Nike....

There is no difference between the ll and lll, except that the lll is slightly more waterproof.
That is what they said.
If you wear a size 7 in womens then you would wear a 5.5 in mens. But guess what... they only go to a size 6!!

So that's all the info I have folks, some one let us know if they buy them o.k.?:pinkbounc

Thanks for posting the info Tiggerpoo! I just found out today that there is a Nike outlet about 25 minutes from me. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if they carry the Straprunners, and how much they are. I'll also ask if they ship items. A friend told me that the outlet carries current items and they are greatly discounted!:) I'll let you know what happens.

Disneyfan551,
www.justforfeet.com does carry the Straprunner II's, but only in the blue. Niketown carries the III's, but I didn't see any II's there. They are priced at about $40. Some of your local sporting goods stores may also carry them, like the Sports Authority, Modell's, etc.:)

Our local mall has a Famous Footwear store that has women's Straprunners for $29.95. They are gray. If you have a Famous Footwear in your area, you might check them out.

I called that Nike outlet near me, and they only have the men's style in stock now. Didn't give me a price though. The personnel didn't seem too informed!:rolleyes:

SamSam,
Thanks for the idea about Famous Footwear. They have a store in the same local as the Nike outlet. So I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Sports Authority has a sale on this week, of buy one shoe, get the 2nd at half price. Now if only they got their sandals in!!:)

Just bought a pair of Straprunner II's tonight. I got them at Sportmart. They had the gray and the blue. Both were on sale, the gray for 29.99 and the blue for 34.99. Don't know why there was a price difference. I bought the gray ones. I am wearing them around the house to be sure they fit OK and that I want to keep them. So far, they are really comfortable.

Thanks for the info! There aren't any Sportmarts around here though!:( I'm going to try Sports Authority before the sale is over and see if they received any sandals in stock yet.:)

:D :D :D

For women...if the smallest men's size is still to big, try on the larger children's sizes! They're even cheaper! I almost always buy the men's because they cost less and I usually like the colors better. I usually wear an 8 or 8 1/2 in women's so I can't take advantage of buying the children's. I think I bought size 7 in the men's. I have worn Nike sandals for both of my previous trips, I love not having to change shoes or clothing for wet rides.

I just received my first pair of straprunners from just for feet. They feel great , now my son wants a pair. I received them in about 5 days. I would also like black/brown pair. I'm going to start calling around. They were $44.oo from Just For Feet.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter