Nike Straprunner sandals

After 3 weeks, I finally received one of the two pairs of Straprunners that I ordered. As I posted earlier, my first order was cancelled, and I reordered again, by phone. (Although they had trouble getting the free shipping code to work.)

After not hearing anything, I called customer service, and they told me my second order had also been cancelled!!! But lo and behold, they had a tracking number for SOMETHING that had been shipped to me, but they didn't know what! I followed the tracking number over the weekend from Missouri, and today ONE pair of the two Straprunners ordered, arrived. The receipt in the box shows that they did charge me shipping though, and a note at the bottom says that other item(s) will ship separately!!!

I ordered the men's size 7, in blue with lime green accent (just for the Dis!), and it fits exactly like a women's size 8 except that it is just a little bit wider. So if any of you need a little bit wider sandal this might work for you. (Hey, my feet always seem to swell in the summer, especially after all that walking at Disney!:D) Also the strap in the front is narrower than on the women's version. (this affects appearance only, not fit.) Anyhow, I think I'm going to keep them as the fit is good and I just love my Straprunners from last year.

Really funny thing is though, when I go to the justforfeet web site, and check on my account, it says that no orders have been shipped!!!:rolleyes: Too funny!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The Niketown website says that the Straprunner III's can be worn underwater. I would like to wear them to the waterpark. Does anyone know if they are actually waterproof? Has anyone worn them underwater? They really look comfortable.

:) How do like your straprunners? You sure went to alot of trouble to get them:eek:
I couldn't find any, so I ended up with the teva's. I do like them alot once you get the straps adjusted correctly.
I'm curious how the mens sizing on the Nike's worked out for you. (I was too chicken to try.)
Let us know how they feel.

P.S. My golden retriever's name is Lodi because I love Creedence Clearwater Revival's song -Stuck in old Lodi again! We adoptded him after my first golden passed away from cancer- Lodi was a year old and he had been roaming until somebody brought him to the shelter and lucky for us he became a member of our family! (I say that the Angel's saved him just for us
:p )

Tiggerpooh,
I used my Straprunners last summer at WDW, and to me, they were much more comfortable than my Teva's. They definitely were lighter, and had no irritation by the straps like the Teva's can. That is why I went to such an effort to get them again! The men's size 7 is approximately the same size as the women's size 8. And to me, their whole sizes run larger. For example, I have size 8's in my Teva's, and they fit more like a 7 1/2. The 8's in the Straprunners are more true to size.

Every foot is different, so only by wearing will you know if the sandals are for you, but I certainly give them a thumbs up!!:D

PS I'm definitely going to have to listen to that Credence Clearwater Revival song, as I have never heard it. Sounds like my lament: Stuck in old Lodi!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter