Nikki & Rob's PJ: Wishes Vow Renewal 6/29/09 *Update* I may cancel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back!! Paris after a DFTVR!?!?! What a lucky girl!!

Can't wait to hear more!

jennifer

Thanks everyone!
I just had the ABD London/Paris idea today. I ran it by DH and he said sounds good but he has to think about it a little harder. He's worried about the packing for the 2 trips, LOL. Meanwhile, I'm thinking what the heck is he talking about???!! He has never had to pack for any of our trips, I always do it all!LOL:rotfl2:

Well, it really pains me to say this but I think I'm going to have to change all my plans and do an Escape wedding with just DH, myself and our kids.

Not to get you all bored with the gory details, but I'm having a lot of family issues. My older sister and I are barely speaking, her new husband and I are not speaking(we had a huge fight) my parents significant others are giving them a really hard time about going to our VR without them(see previous posts about this) and my father really doesn't want to go unless he "has to". Could you imagine!?:furious: My DH's family won't come, except his mom, her girlfriend and his brother and his wife. But that opens a whole other can of worms! DH would rather not have them there! Let's just say, lot's of issues. The extended family is still interested, but I just feel like if I don't have things "right" with my immediate family, I can't put on an act for everyone else like everything is OK. I don't want to just go ahead with it and look out to our guests that day and be angry with the people I see!LOL There isn't a chance any of this will blow over either because my older sister and I have had a very strained relationship for the past 3 years and it has come to it's boiling point. To top it off her husband disrespected me so badly I can and will never forgive him.

I talked it over with my mom and she is behind me 100% and told me no matter what I decide she will be there along with my little sister and she said we could just not tell anyone they were there!LOL;) She just doesn't want to miss our special day and I love her and my sister dearly and my older sister has really put them through the ringer the past 3 years. My mom and younger sister are also going to Europe with us next year so we could still do the DFTW and then the Adventures by Disney London/Paris trip.

I'm just so depressed by the whole thing I wanted to cancel everything. DH told me no way. He's happy to just do an Escape wedding with our kids there. He just wants a chance to renew our vows in our favorite place.:love:

Thanks for listening.:goodvibes

best of luck with your decision....follow what your heart tells you to do... best of luck and best wishes with everything:goodvibes

Nikki I'm sorry you're having all these issues :hug: You never know though, maybe everything will work itself out! I hope you don't have to cancel :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter