NJ DIS Meet to Benefit GKTW - July 16! $1750.00 RAISED!! WAY TO GO! UPDATE in #293!

And a big thanks to Phyllis (pal-mickey), Jenn (dgthree), and Christine (eeyorelvr09) for helping too!!!

We had a great time! Thanks to all who helped organize the event! I'm so amazed with the amount raised.

Happy to win some prizes too! My daughter is especially happy to win some pins to add to her collection!
Can't wait until the next meet!

Way to go NJ and PA DISers! Looks like you all had a great time! Sorry I could not make the trip.

And a big thanks to Phyllis (pal-mickey), Jenn (dgthree), and Christine (eeyorelvr09) for helping too!!!

Yes, thank you all.:cool1:
Sorry, I've been having an ongoing 'senior moment' after having to help people with the Bingo question about having been at the NYC World's Fair.:confused3

Thanks to everyone who help put this together it turned out amazing and we did a great job rasing money for a great cause . It was a blast we had a great time cannot wait till next time !!!!!:wizard:

:cool1: Today was SO MUCH FUN!! :cool1:

It was great to see old friends and meet new ones.
Everyone was so generous with their gift donations and their bidding.

DSCN5931.jpg

We all enjoyed getting to know each other, have lunch together and raise money for the Power of 10 Challenge for GKTW.

DSCN5944.jpg

Our favorite moment- and it got QUITE the round of applause and cheers :cheer2: - NJ put Nikki over the top for her $1000 Lox challenge!

DSCN5949.jpg

Lots of cool stuff was available for silent auction and raffle. Everyone went home happy and already thinking about the next time we can get together.

DSCN5951.jpg

THANKS EVERYONE!!

It was so nice to meet new friends as we gathered to support such a worthy cause! Thank you, Pete, for the Power of 10 concept. Thank you Nikki and Linda and every one who attended!

Can't wait for the next meet!
- janet

Way to go NJ and PA DISers! Looks like you all had a great time! Sorry I could not make the trip.

Hi Ros! It was a great event with excellent turnout! It seems like most everyone brought at least a few items with them for donation, auction or raffle. We filled up BOTH of the private rooms with people and auction/raffle items. This made it easier to meet, and get to know people! :thumbsup2

Steven (& Donna)

What a wonderful job you all did- I had such a good time talking Disney all day! :goodvibes Really looking forward to the photowalk with Kathy, too!!:thumbsup2

Sorry, I've been having an ongoing 'senior moment' after having to help people with the Bingo question about having been at the NYC World's Fair.:confused3

That makes two of us who could sign off on that block!! Of course I was a mere child......

Just so everyone knows, I will be making a "music video" of pics from our meet. I'm collecting photos from everyone now and should have the video up tomorrow night. I'll post a link here once it is finished.

If anyone wants to connect via FB and we are not already, let me know! I'd love to have you. :)

By the way...

Anyone else on a GREAT high from yesterday?!
:banana::dance3::woohoo::thanks::disrocks:

That makes two of us who could sign off on that block!! Of course I was a mere child......

Why do you think I included that box? I can sign it too!! :cool1:
And although I don't remember much from just last week- I DO remember the World's Fair! :thumbsup2

I had a great time and am looking forward to helping with the next one. I'll be a little more available to help with this one as far as the planning aspect. We had a great turn out and a blast. A huge thank you also goes out to Flemington Perkins for their hospitality for this event.

I was also [as a child] at the NY World's Fair many times, and my fondest memories are of It's a Small World and Carousel of Progress. The seeds of Disney Fanaticism were planted in me early!

How very cool that all of you were able to visit the World Fair!!! That gives you major "cool" points in my book. :thumbsup2

DH and I had a great time. We also took home less stuff than we brought, so we won.

Thanks to Nikki, and Linda, and Christine, and everyone else who worked so hard on the meet.

I was hoping to win dinner with John and Kevin, but I eventually chickened out of the bidding. I think Janet would have outbid anyone, though.

JustWinnie, I'm so glad you won the pins for your daughter. It was easy to tell how much she liked them.

Nikki, maybe there's a song about lox you can use for your music video......

Kathy

Had a great time at the meet! And also, big thanks for the set-up, planning, etc :worship: :worship: so the rest of us, can just walk-in, meet-up and have fun. :goodvibes

And so glad, my auction items were won! I was a little half-afraid, it wasn't going to be. On the flip side, LOVE my lilthos!!!

I hope the office of GKTW loves our box o' good stuff for them. :goodvibes

Thank you everyone!!

I was afraid no one would want our auction items either. Which lithos did you win?

Had a great time at the meet! And also, big thanks for the set-up, planning, etc :worship: :worship: so the rest of us, can just walk-in, meet-up and have fun. :goodvibes

And so glad, my auction items were won! I was a little half-afraid, it wasn't going to be. On the flip side, LOVE my lilthos!!!

I hope the office of GKTW loves our box o' good stuff for them. :goodvibes

Thank you everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter