NJ schools' break

Isn't the NJEA Convention held in NJ? What exactly is scheduled in Orlando? and would you say that there are throngs of people in the parks during that time?

Thanks, again!!

The NJ Spring breaks are at different times. There isn't one set vacation for all the schools. Each district decides when to let their kids out. Many have the week after Easter. There is a big thread over on the theme parks board that lists Spring breaks around the country.

If you are asking about the November teacher's convention, it is the thursday & friday of election day week. It's held in Atlantic City, NJ. All of the schools in the state are closed those 2 days. Many are also closed for election day and some are closed the whole week. For this reason, many families choose this time to travel to Florida.

I think the crowds are larger than other November weeks, but not as bad as Easter or July. You can also find more info on the theme parks board :)

Thanks for this info!! We've just booked from the 1st through the 9th because we thought it would be dead at that time. I'll keep my finger's crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter