No Ap Rates Yet--4/21/03....

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
I had to start another thread about the rates since I couldn't update the title of the post anymore. Weird! Anyway-this thread is for those who call the CRO to post their results. No problem with me if you want to debate, discuss, or just plain ol' complain about the AP rates (or lack of them) but please do it on another thread-thanks!!!!

I called the CRO this morning 4/21/03 7:35 AM EST-no AP rates out as of this point.

HTH!

Hey welovedis,
I know this is only for code watch but I wanted to tell you that
we are going to be at WDW starting the same day as you!(just noticed your countdown) We will be there for five days starting on the 16th of July!

Hey dalpal...that's neat! I was going to PM you but you don't have a PM button on your profile. Have you decided where you are going to stay or just waiting on the AP rates?

We are *thinking* about CSR but not sure yet...

Yes, but this code ends on the 3rd of July along with all the others:(

Just managed to shave another $140 off of our May trip with the AP rates (we did have to switch from ASMovies to ASMusic but that was totally ok with me for saving that much money :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter