No DHS ADR’s 1/22, 1/23, 1/24?!?

WittyPeach

Earning My Ears
60+10 was this morning! We got a lot of amazing reservations but there were not any ADR’s in DHS for 1/22, 1/23, 1/24 other than a ton of Oga’s. We were not looking for Fantasmic packages as I do not think those are released yet. We were just looking for traditional dining. It was so odd because there were reservations at DHS restaurants for 1/21 and 1/25…Anyone know what’s going on?! We are going to DHS on 1/23.

Based on other threads in recent months, it seems as if Disney is holding back TS ADRs until dining packages (Candlelight Processional, Fantasmic) are released for given dates. I don't have definitive information that that's the case, it's just the impression I get from reading various threads.

yeah it looks like 50s prime time is out to 1/20. H&V nothing past 1/13. It is really annoying right now.

Anyone trying to book for 1/25 at HS yet? I'm shooting for H&V for my son's birthday that day for a big meet Mickey moment. My window opens Tuesday morning at I was planning to go right for H&V first. Wondering if I should use those first few precious moments on somewhere else instead like Chef Mickey.

Anyone trying to book for 1/25 at HS yet? I'm shooting for H&V for my son's birthday that day for a big meet Mickey moment. My window opens Tuesday morning at I was planning to go right for H&V first. Wondering if I should use those first few precious moments on somewhere else instead like Chef Mickey.
Unless H&V drops tomorrow morning for the 1/14 and on. I would move on to something else. There is still tables open on 1/3 for Breakfast at H&V. I know that isn’t the same characters.

Having the same issue with HS for January 15. So frustrating. I just want a lunch and dinner reservation. All of my other days are scheduled.

Are you on the Official January 2023 Thread? - we have on going conversations about it.

60+10 was this morning! We got a lot of amazing reservations but there were not any ADR’s in DHS for 1/22, 1/23, 1/24 other than a ton of Oga’s. We were not looking for Fantasmic packages as I do not think those are released yet. We were just looking for traditional dining. It was so odd because there were reservations at DHS restaurants for 1/21 and 1/25…Anyone know what’s going on?! We are going to DHS on 1/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter