No Dining Availability?

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
Our official booking window for priority seating doesn't open until this Thursday though today I was on the TDR site and saw that we could book hotel dining (we are staying at the Ambassador Hotel). However, the problem is there is nothing available not at Chef Mickey nor any of the other restaurants at the Ambassador or any of the other hotel restaurants on any of the days during our stay. Are we just out of luck or do any restaurants accept walk ups (we were hoping to do dinner at Chef Mickey on our arrival night)? Also wondering about the parks -- when our window opens hoping to do lunch at Crystal Palace but if that is booked up too any chance of a walk up?

Our official booking window for priority seating doesn't open until this Thursday though today I was on the TDR site and saw that we could book hotel dining (we are staying at the Ambassador Hotel). However, the problem is there is nothing available not at Chef Mickey nor any of the other restaurants at the Ambassador or any of the other hotel restaurants on any of the days during our stay. Are we just out of luck or do any restaurants accept walk ups (we were hoping to do dinner at Chef Mickey on our arrival night)? Also wondering about the parks -- when our window opens hoping to do lunch at Crystal Palace but if that is booked up too any chance of a walk up?

There are day-of reservations and you can also do walk up for restaurants. I've never waited for Chef Mickey or Crystal Palace but at restaurants like Hokusai, Eastside Cafe and the now closed Sailing Day Buffet, I've waited for 30 min to 1.5 hours. When it's super busy, they don't do walk-ups and Chef Mickey is probably the most difficult restaurant.

I am staying at the Ambassador Hotel in October. I was actually able to book Chef Mickey's right away. I have reservations for October the 12th for breakfast. I was actually surprised that I could book so soon. Just for fun I tried the Crystal Palace but got a message that I had to wait until September 8th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter