No Disney World for me this year!

mcr5298

DIS Veteran
Well, it looks like this will be the first time in about 7 or 8 years that I won't be able to go to Disney at all! My last trip was last July, 2001. I know that it is for a good reason, we are expecting our first at the end of October! :) But let me tell you, we will be there as early as next February, 2003! We are Old Key West DVC Members, and we have no problem bringing an infant down to Disney with us. So all I can do is dream of my baby, and of my next trip to Disney World!

I'm so sorry you have to miss hearing "Welcome Home" this year, even for such a good reason. At least with DVC you'll have many more years to share the magic with your family!!

We are an every other year disney family and we missed the last 2 years beause first a new daughter and then of course it was difficult to fly (from Michigan) last year. Sigh...... I think if we have to we will walk to the MK with the kids on our backs this year :)

Congratulations on the new arrival. Those little ones just add to the magic!

You have such a wonderful reason why you are skipping WDW this year! Even if you went, you would be uncomfortable and could not ride any of the wild rides! Baby swap is coming your way in February. Congratulations!

I just wanted to send out my sincere congratulations to you! We were blessed with a beautiful baby girl last summer and the wait is definately worth any sacrifices you may be making at this time! Disney will be even more magical for you from now on. Best of Luck! We are taking our Kylee to WDW this summer and I can't wait to see the magic through her beautiful baby blues. -- Take Care and Enjoy being a Mom. --:Pinkbounc

mcr5298 - Congratulations!
We bought into DVC last year. We have two children.
It's funny to read this post today. This morning I said to my DW, we are now going to have to coordinate our next child and WDW vacation plans. I thought it was odd but we were on the same page.

You will love going to WDW with your child. It is a totally different experience. :cool:

Congratulations!!! I cannot think of a better reason to miss a year at Disney World! You'll enjoy going with your child, it gives Disney a whole new perspective for you to experience. Best wishes!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter