No Main Princesses?

wowzadisney

Mouseketeer
hey everyone,

next month will be our third trip to disneyland in the last 5 years.

we used to be able to see a selection of the main princesses in the disneyland park but the last few days i have looked i dont see any character meets with them, the only princesses i see are Anna and Elsa in DCA. is that new that the main princesses are gone? ( Cindy, Belle, Arial, Aurora etc,)?

thanks

Royal hall. Princess Breakfast at Napa Rose. Last month in the Fantasyland area we saw Belle and Ariel. Belle even rode the carousel. Pocahontas has been spotted in Frontierland recently.

Always take a peek at the Wishing Well as many princesses will be there. There's almost always a princess outside the royal hall as well as 3 inside the royal hall. You'll also find many of them walking along the outside of fantastyland towards the carousel, etc. Love the random interactions with characters in Disneyland!

thanks everyone. what i am wondering is why they arnt on the app as available meet and greets. according to the app if i was there today we would not be able to meet them. thanks for all the advice

I’ve also seen princesses (Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Mulan) near the entrance by the Mickey flowers. Usually when I’ve seen them there it’s midday.

thanks everyone. what i am wondering is why they arnt on the app as available meet and greets. according to the app if i was there today we would not be able to meet them. thanks for all the advice
Because while you can meet up to 3 princesses during your visit to the Royal Hall, the rotate out, there isn't set times for a particular princess.

In my experience, not all of the characters at Disneyland show up on the app. Some are just wandering around at any given time with no obvious (to the guest, anyway) times or locations.

In my experience, not all of the characters at Disneyland show up on the app. Some are just wandering around at any given time with no obvious (to the guest, anyway) times or locations.
Only those who have set meet & greets are usually on the app. Atmosphere characters, those that walk around, etc aren't listed.

Only those who have set meet & greets are usually on the app. Atmosphere characters, those that walk around, etc aren't listed.
Does that include stationary characters like the ones that you see around the Mr. Lincoln attraction? I swear when we were really into getting character signatures for our young kids, it was real easy to figure out when characters were out. They would usually show a time range that they were out.

Does that include stationary characters like the ones that you see around the Mr. Lincoln attraction? I swear when we were really into getting character signatures for our young kids, it was real easy to figure out when characters were out. They would usually show a time range that they were out.
The ones in Town Square should be listed in the app, as they are doing meet & greets. Alice wondering Fantsyland or riding the Teacups would not.

Basically if the character is in listed in the app you will see them, get your picture or autograph. But if not you may still see them but may not be able to get your photo ir autograph

The ones in Town Square should be listed in the app, as they are doing meet & greets. Alice wondering Fantsyland or riding the Teacups would not.

Basically if the character is in listed in the app you will see them, get your picture or autograph. But if not you may still see them but may not be able to get your photo ir autograph
so if that is the case we wouldnt be able to "meet and greet" the princesses as they are not in the app? but we might get lucky seeing them walking around?

On the map section of the app, toggle to Entertainment and then Show List and it's under Fantasy Faire. It says meet the princesses but doesn't give any specfic princesses or times as that varies.

so if that is the case we wouldnt be able to "meet and greet" the princesses as they are not in the app? but we might get lucky seeing them walking around?

The princesses at the Royal Theater you can meet, get photo's, autographs, etc. I believe they are not specifically listed in the APP because they rotate and it is not a guarantee that you will be a specific princess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter