No More Mr. in Mr. Potato Head

I can’t believe I read a page and a half before I realized OP wasn’t talking about the animatronic in TSM. I also can’t believe how many of y’all are old enough to remember when it was an actual potato......😝

I didn't see this as a problem ( MR/MRS)
I also don't think it's anything to concern myself with either.
The POTATO Heads are still OK with me!!

Whew!!! I can breathe now that the Potato Head scandal is complete!! Or is it.....should it be Potato or Potatoe Mr Quayle??? HMMM???

This doesn't bother me. As a kid, my sister and I would mix all of the pieces together and end up with some rather strange looking potato heads.

This thread has basically zero to do with Disney and is a purely political thread. @rteetz would have locked this after the first post. Really a shame what has happened to this board.
I find it ironic that the webmasters came in and shut down the mask thread (rightfully so), deleted comments and then punished people but they also allowed this either off topic or troll post to stay up. Doesn't make any sense. This board has kind of died since rteetz left.

This doesn't bother me. As a kid, my sister and I would mix all of the pieces together and end up with some rather strange looking potato heads.

Didn't we all? I'm less concerned about mixing the "male" and "female" parts than I am about the potato abomination who has arms coming out of his eye-holes!

I'm not surprised with the Potato Head change. It's now offensive to some people to call them Mr. or Mrs. I got yelled at for saying "Yes Ma'am" to a woman. She said "I ain't no ma'am" so I just walked away. I wanted to tell her / him / shim whatever that with the double negative she spouted at me, she was telling me she is a "Ma'am" but I just let it go.

I'm not surprised with the Potato Head change. It's now offensive to some people to call them Mr. or Mrs. I got yelled at for saying "Yes Ma'am" to a woman. She said "I ain't no ma'am" so I just walked away. I wanted to tell her / him / shim whatever that with the double negative she spouted at me, she was telling me she is a "Ma'am" but I just let it go.
They're just changing the name of the brand. You can still buy potatoes of both sexes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter