No Rain In Our Forecast--Wishes Farewell Tour--April 2017 Trip Report COMPLETED

Love your trip report looks like you had a blast.
Oh and super excited to see the mention of CMAFest, I'll be heading there next year for the 1st time.
Thanks for reading!
CMA fest is awesome! I have been going since 2009. Not sure if you visit Nashville often but the city is totally different than normal. You will have a great week!

So moral of the story...keep checking for hard to get reservations and keep nagging your travel buddy to try new things! :rotfl:

Haha that's hilarious! But awesome that you got the reservation and convinced her to go!

For some odd reason my photo turned out like an awkward prom photo. :rotfl2: Being the good sport I am I will share with you all.
FGT9IZi.jpg

Oh my gosh this is great! Thanks for sharing it!

Ahhh as I write this and thinking back to this day I am super sad! Mainly about Wishes but I hate those last Disney days. They are the worst! Nothing to look forward to except the miserable drive home. :guilty:

SO sad! :( Especially because it was the end of Wishes.

We fell in line with the mass crowd of people to head to 7DMT. Judge us if you will but we love the ride and going first thing in the morning!
5bLSszl.jpg

Awesome ride photo!

Holy eyebrows!

The only sad part about this was I was just now realizing the ice cream station was there. Note to self...check out all food courts at the beginning of the stay. :rotfl:

I had no idea this was a thing at Pop! How cool! And yes, good advice!

It took us a little while to actually book the September trip but as I write this I am at 19 days until Disney!:dancer:

I hope everything worked out for the September trip!

I've enjoyed reading your TR—thanks so much for writing it for us!

Hi Whitney we follow some of the same folks on here and I saw your TR in your siggy. I read your TR last night but the Dis went down for maintenance before I could comment and lost all of my quotes. Too lazy to go back and requote but wanted to tell you I enjoyed your TR and am looking forward to hearing about your Sept visit.

A couple things I wanted to quote
Love your ears
UGG on the creepy Uber driver
Your mom is awesome for cooking dinner for your guys. Funny how much more we appreciate that as adults
Great that you and your cuz can travel and tour WDW together so well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter