No show today?

I'm guessing Pete was too wrapped up in the server migration. Hopefully, we'll get one later in the week.

I think it is actually recorded but there must be a problem - it isn't showing in iTunes and when I tried to download the mp3 file, it says the file is not found. They probably don't even know about it yet. I'm sure once they get it all figured out, it'll be fixed and put up for us. :thumbsup2

I can make it work with the big "Play" button in the upper left corner of the podcast page, but I can't download the mp3 from that page or from iTunes.

I was trying to download it this morning in iTunes. iTunes saw that it was there, but it wouldn't download...bizarre.

I brought my mac into the office today. Maybe i'll try it again...:)

Me too! iTunes saw it and even stated the total running time, but couldn't locate the actual file. Maybe pete and gang forgot to change the file path after the server conversion, just a guess.;)

Me too! iTunes saw it and even stated the total running time, but couldn't locate the actual file. Maybe pete and gang forgit to change the file path after the server conversion, just a guess.;)

All right where is the whip that Julie talked about last week? :rotfl2:

Gosh, I just can't complain if I am not paying and the quality of the DisUnplugged; I just couldn't afford!

:teacher: Unless we could use the point system and finace for the rest of my life like DVC does :laughing: :laughing:

We love you Pete and Thanks for all you do! :love: :love:

(I want to note that is sincere and not kissing up :flower3: )

All right where is the whip that Julie talked about last week? :rotfl2:

Gosh, I just can't complain if I am not paying and the quality of the DisUnplugged; I just couldn't afford!

:teacher: Unless we could use the point system and finace for the rest of my life like DVC does :laughing: :laughing:

We love you Pete and Thanks for all you do! :love: :love:

(I want to note that is sincere and not kissing up :flower3: )

I agree and it's worth the wait! I have to say that looking forward to Tuesdays gets me through Mondays! I just so look forward to the podcast and after FINALLY getting the last visitors out the door :woohoo: last night I really needed the down time and laughs I get from the team! Didn't mean to sound impatient or start a thread of complaints, just wasn't sure what was going on!

I could have sworn that the PodSquad said the first new show of 2008 would be on January 8th. I thought they were taking this week off??

I still haven't heard the show for 1/1 but I'm dying to hear it - particularly since the main page has photos of Cindy's castle suite - I just love the royal toilet paper!!! Did Corey get to tour the caste suite???

I still haven't heard the show for 1/1 but I'm dying to hear it - particularly since the main page has photos of Cindy's castle suite - I just love the royal toilet paper!!! Did Corey get to tour the caste suite???

Yep! But they didn't mention how?:confused3 After hearing it, I got more out of the pictures than his report ( Sorry, Corey) I guess a picture really is worth a thousand words.:rotfl: Anyways, the pictures are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter