Nomad Lounge & DDP.

dismiss

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Nomad Lounge takes the new DDP and would it be TS or QS? I know most of the Pool Bar/lounges at the resorts are considered QS

Ok that was weird. The Nomad link I copied for the above post said ‘some dining plans accepted’ but now when i go back using that link the wording is gone. Wish I would’ve screen-shot.

Figured it out…For some reason the link goes to Canada WDW site, and that doesn’t state dining plan. Switch to US and it does.

IMG_0714.jpeg

This was a planDisney response from January. Doesn't sound like a good use of DDP.

"Many lounges at Walt Disney World Resort do accept the Disney Dining Plan. Check out the list of participating restaurants on the Walt Disney World Resort website. You can redeem one table service meal at restaurants like Nomad Lounge. Most of these lounges have small plates or appetizers instead of entrees, and many have no desserts that usually round out the credit. So, at Nomad Lounge, you'll be able to order a small plate and a drink. At the moment, specialty drinks are not included (only standard alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages), so double check with your server before you order."

This was a planDisney response from January. Doesn't sound like a good use of DDP.

"Many lounges at Walt Disney World Resort do accept the Disney Dining Plan. Check out the list of participating restaurants on the Walt Disney World Resort website. You can redeem one table service meal at restaurants like Nomad Lounge. Most of these lounges have small plates or appetizers instead of entrees, and many have no desserts that usually round out the credit. So, at Nomad Lounge, you'll be able to order a small plate and a drink. At the moment, specialty drinks are not included (only standard alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages), so double check with your server before you order."
Yeah, some of these are outright scam level... I'd put Enchanted Rose in that list as well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter