"Non-alcoholic beverage"

FLDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
I've noticed that many of the TS restaurants offer milk shakes and smoothies. Are these considered to be a "non alcoholic beverage" for the DDP?

Yes!

I have had milkshakes and smoothies at the TS restaurants.

You can't get the drinks in the souvenier cups on the DDP, you will have to pay for them if you want them. Same for the glow cubes.

It totally depends on the restaurant. We have had milkshakes/smoothies as the drink at SciFi, WCC, Captains Grill, and Coral Reef but were specifically excluded from ordering anything other than soda/water at Tusker House and WGPC. My suggestion is to ask before you order.

Have had or were offered milkshakes/smoothies/virgin frozen drinks as the DDP beverage at The Wave, Le Cellier, Grand Floridian Cafe and Sci Fi. Three places we were turned down were 1900 Park Fare, Sanaa and Yak & Yeti...all 3 of those said soda/tea/coffee only for the dining plan beverage. So I agree with the suggestion to just ask when you order...

Ask before you get one since not all TS restaurants will let you get a smoothie, milkshake, etc... Of the 9 restaurants we went to, I think the Grand Floridian Cafe was the one that didn't.

I got some sort of virgin pina colada at Kona Cafe last year as my DDP beverage - it was REALLY good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter