Non Disney close to Riviera

Bonnet Creek hotels, Disney Springs hotels, Swan & Dolphin.

But may I ask why so we know can help best direct answers. ⬇️

I see on another post you asked about walking from CBR to Riviera. FYI you are not allowed to walk to Riviera from any resorts not connected to it (CBR) or ride the Skyliner. There are no sidewalks and security will stop you.

Last edited:
you are not allowed to walk to Riviera from any resorts not connected to it (CBR) or ride the Skyliner. There are no sidewalks and security will stop you.
I’m not sure this is true - guests at RIV talk about walking to CBR to eat at Sebastian’s, walk around the lake between them, etc., and one CBR village (Aruba) is closer to the RIV Skyliner station than to the CBR station. See map -

1695697949562.png

I’m not sure this is true - guests at RIV talk about walking to CBR to eat at Sebastian’s, walk around the lake between them, etc., and one CBR village (Aruba) is closer to the RIV Skyliner station than to the CBR station. See map -

View attachment 796898
The poster you quoted used a double negative. You're both making the same point. Your wording is clearer

View attachment 796898
I was saying you can’t walk to Riviera from non-Disney hotels - like Bonnet Creek and Disney Springs - which was what they asked about doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter