Non-smoking cabins

disneyhottie

Mouseketeer
We made reservations last night for the cabins.Will be there Dec.14th-Dec.18th!Great rate $139.00!Question:Are there non-smoking cabins?None of us smoke and I cannot tolerate the smell of stale smoke.Just curious.Thanks!:wave: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

When we stayed at the cabins last November I am pretty sure there was a non-smoking sign on our cabin door. Non-smoking was our primary request. The cabin had no smoke smells at all and my DSIL would have smelled it right away if there was! Have a great trip we loved the cabins and can't wait to go back.
PP

Stale smoke shouldn't be a problem. We just got back today and were in a non-smoking cabin. We requested smoking for DH and none was available. He was told he was welcome to step outside however, so smoking on the decks is permitted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter