****Not leaving since no body wants me to***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonpwns

<font color=navy>Being <font color=red>Different <
Ok some things in vmk really get me bugged here is a list of ways i may be leaving

Note: If i dont leave its because friends preasauded me not to but with this big list it will take alot of dont leave please will miss you's not to im not giveing my stuff away dont ask and dont get on me if i stay because read title MAYBE Leaving not Leaving its a maybe so here is the list

*I cant trade for 15 minutes now days with a dc in a good trade
*take has gone way to far with 9 people asking me in 1 room
*the baby thing has me angry because i get babys/kids role playing the baby and asking will you be my "duh duh" when i say no they ask and ask and when they get it finnally the say "Cries" then when im in a game or room the owner if they have the baby most of the time they ask to boot
*Now everytime i go to fireworks i get sent to lobby
*people that are my friends leaving my list some how
*when i go into dance lobby i crash
*I get shockwave errors every time i get into jungle cruise
*i get shockwave error when i open host quest
*people have tricked me enough
*some of my friends delete me and took my stuff
*i get boot for having inferno
*people beg for my inferno when i walk into any room
*some friends delete me because i got inferno and wont trade
*some people in the game hate me

Im done

jasonpwns said:
Ok some things in vmk really get me bugged here is a list of ways i may be leaving

Note: If i dont leave its because friends preasauded me not to but with this big list it will take alot of dont leave please will miss you's not to im not giveing my stuff away dont ask and dont get on me if i stay because read title MAYBE Leaving not Leaving its a maybe so here is the list

*the baby thing has me angry because i get babys/kids role playing the baby and asking will you be my "duh duh" when i say no they ask and ask and when they get it finnally the say "Cries" then when im in a game or room the owner if they have the baby most of the time they ask to boot

Im done
Why would ppl hate you?
Here is my flame about VMK taken:
If VMK didn't want taken, why did they make cute hair styles for boys??
That is what I'd say about taken.

StitchfansJr said:
Why would ppl hate you?
Here is my flame about VMK taken:
If VMK didn't want taken, why did they make cute hair styles for boys??
That is what I'd say about taken.

lol, i agree. you should join mission: beta if you haven't already.
all i can say about the hating stuff is that if someone hates you, they shouldn't be on your friends list. as the vmk newsletter says, if someone is being rude to you, just ignore them, their friend requests, their trade requests, and move to a different room. over the next few days, i will arrange to meet disers on vmk. i'm deleting all friends from my list and am only adding on disers bc they just seem kinder in general. as far as your friends disappearing from you list, they probably deleted you from their lists. don't take it personally, this may not have been what happened.

dancegrl1093 said:
lol, i agree. you should join mission: beta if you haven't already.
all i can say about the hating stuff is that if someone hates you, they shouldn't be on your friends list. as the vmk newsletter says, if someone is being rude to you, just ignore them, their friend requests, their trade requests, and move to a different room. over the next few days, i will arrange to meet disers on vmk. i'm deleting all friends from my list and am only adding on disers bc they just seem kinder in general. as far as your friends disappearing from you list, they probably deleted you from their lists. don't take it personally, this may not have been what happened.
yes, I agree. If someone hates you, and they are on your friends list they aren't your friend. Your friends are someone that likes you no matter what you have rich or poor. I have some rich friends. And some Guests who aren't rich. They are still my friends.

the deleting things not that because i ran into them and they said they didnt know and asked to be friends the thought i took them off but i didnt

jasonpwns said:

*taken has gone way to far with 9 people asking me in 1 room

Im done

I really hate bay be's What's their issues! >_<

Dont wear inferno sometimes,
and if some of your friends delete you bc you got inferno and wont trade it, they aren't real friends,
some ppl hate most ppl,
Just click ignore on the ppl that beg for inferno ;)
Sorry if they tricked you :(, just report the problem and vmk will look into it
Just say, sorry i dont do taken

I really really do hate bay be's, and as i said b4, i rather have half the population go down then to see this!

Click ignore on bay be's, Just think of something else when you see them

and some of the other problems are the internet or vmk bugs

Ok Dude, almost all these things people go through in VMK. When somebody asks for inferno, say No. If the baby thing gets anoying, leave the room. If it really is that bad, put them on ignore. The disconnecting every 15 minutes happenens to everybody, especially when VMK is busy. If your friends are taking you off their list, don't take is personally. Now, about the stealing from you and tricking you. Never, ever, never let people borrow your stuff! One of my friends was tricked into letting a guest try on some gold ears. :furious: Getting booted for having inferno is just plain stupid. I don't know what the owner was thinking, but don't have a freak fest. The problems with the games MIGHT be your internet browser. One more thing, put "No Taken" or "I don't do taken" in your signature. Trust me, it helps. Please take this advice into consideration. Hope You stay in VMK!!

I wont leave since you gave great reasons not to leave

*someone hacked me and took all my magic
*some hacked me a took all my costumes
*someone is harrasing me and telling me if I report he/she he/she will report for stalking and I was telling him/her on aim.
*People boot me for not trading my Bat Magic
*People boot me bc they say i'm too rich.
*On quests ppl block my way (player quests)
*Vmk banned me for a month for saying "whats the point of saying where u live"

SpaceCommander said:
*someone hacked me and took all my magic
*some hacked me a took all my costumes
*someone is harrasing me and telling me if I report he/she he/she will report for stalking and I was telling him/her on aim.
*People boot me for not trading my Bat Magic
*People boot me bc they say i'm too rich.
*On quests ppl block my way (player quests)
*Vmk banned me for a month for saying "whats the point of saying where u live"

that's my list

long right? I'm not quitting vmk.

jasonpwns.. i hear a lot of your problems.. and you may or may not know my launch of Mission: Beta which helps to stop taken and bay be and such in a way that does not arise in conflict.. you should read my post and i would be glad to have you on the mission: beta team

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter