(Not so) Patiently Awaiting June...and our Disneymoon! All Checked in to WL 6/16!!

I'm happy to help! Heavy duty ponchos are definately the way to go. Ours never ripped! It only rained for maybe a 1/2 hour or so each day, but I don't remember!

I can handle a little bit of rain each day, we just find an indoor attraction to enjoy! Buying ponchos in advance is also so much smarter because as cute as the mickey ones they sell at the park are, they are bad quality and WAY too expensive!

I have awhole first aid kit. medicine cabinet I take each year much is never needed but sometimes I have been very glad to have the stuff !!I buy the $1 umbrellas as they are good for sun or showers and then toss it at the end !!!

That is so smart! I should definitely do the same. Especially because I tend to get blisters the first couple of days and never have anything with me to take care of them!

San Angel Inn is one of those places that the atmosphere is so awesome, but I'm just not sure about the food. We've never eaten there and I'm not a huge Mexican food fan. Hope your meal goes well. :thumbsup2

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

We got married in June last year, and went for our Disneymoon as well! I hope you guys have the greatest time ever! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

San Angel Inn is one of those places that the atmosphere is so awesome, but I'm just not sure about the food. We've never eaten there and I'm not a huge Mexican food fan. Hope your meal goes well. :thumbsup2

We've eaten there a couple of times and have really enjoyed our meal...but I know there are definately mixed reviews there. We just booked another ressie there for our upcoming trip, that atmosphere is the best!!:cloud9:

congrats on your upcoming wedding and disneymoon!! How exciting!! We also had our honeymoon in disney back in 2004!! Your plans sound great so far:) I am also going to try to have a lapu lapu this year:) the reviews on this drink are great!! Also your ADRS are really good choices:) you and your DF make a very cute couple:) I bet you are crazy busy with wedding planning:) good luck with everything and i cannot wait to hear more:)

Saturday, June 26-Arrival Day
9:30 pm Dinner at O’Hana: Aw..I can't wait for you to try a Lapu Lapu! When you check in, ask for a window seat so you can see Wishes!!

Sunday, June 27-First full park day! :cloud9:
8:05 am Breakfast at Crystal Palace: I remember when DF proposed! Of course MK has to to be the first full park day!

Monday, June 28
6:00 pm Dinner at San Angel Inn: I haven't ate here before, but it is beautiful.

Tuesday, June 29
6:05 pm Dinner at Boma: Say it with me..ZEBRA DOMES! ZEBRA DOMES! LOL

Wednesday, June 30
5:55 pm Dinner at Mama Melrose: Oooh my gosh, we love Mama Melrose! I really recommend the penne alla vodka!

Thursday, July 1
Dinner at California Grill: This will be so nice! We definitely want to eat there for our honeymoon too!

Friday, July 2
6:00 pm Dinner at Chefs de France: Never been here, so I'm interested to see what you think of it!

Saturday, July 3
9:25 Breakfast at Tusker House: I cannot wait to try this for the first time in July!

Sunday, July 4
5:55 Dinner at Liberty Tree: Haha, what a good place to eat at for 4th of July!!

Monday, July 5-Departure Day
10:00 Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe: Aw..I hate leaving. At least you are getting in one more breakfast. WCC is so much fun..and WL is gorgeous.

I can handle a little bit of rain each day, we just find an indoor attraction to enjoy! Buying ponchos in advance is also so much smarter because as cute as the mickey ones they sell at the park are, they are bad quality and WAY too expensive!

That is so smart! I should definitely do the same. Especially because I tend to get blisters the first couple of days and never have anything with me to take care of them!

Bandaid has Blister bandaids that are awesome , also gey some moleskin and first aid tape to keep it in place !!!

Honeymoon at WL...you can't get any better than that. I will be following along. Once again, congratulation!!!

DF loves the food and I love the atmosphere so I caved and added it! My mom is not a huge mexican fan (What am I saying...she really can't stand it) but she loved the food here! I think she got one of their steaks with some rice and surprisingly loved it. I guess it's the Disney magic :laughing:

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

We got married in June last year, and went for our Disneymoon as well! I hope you guys have the greatest time ever! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you so much! We are so excited!! We'll be celebrating our honeymoon while you're celebrating your first anniversary!!

What dates were you there for your Disneymoon? We were there last June 6-13 to celebrate my graduation from grad school. It would be funny if we were there at the same time!

We've eaten there a couple of times and have really enjoyed our meal...but I know there are definately mixed reviews there. We just booked another ressie there for our upcoming trip, that atmosphere is the best!!:cloud9:

Yes, it is so worth it! I liked my meal in 09, but it is no longer on the menu! But I have never had a TS meal in Disney and said "Yuck, I hated that!", guess I'm not picky! So I'm sure it will be fine! :goodvibes I want to hear your other ADRs for your upcoming trip too!! How exciting!

congrats on your upcoming wedding and disneymoon!! How exciting!! We also had our honeymoon in disney back in 2004!! Your plans sound great so far:) I am also going to try to have a lapu lapu this year:) the reviews on this drink are great!! Also your ADRS are really good choices:) you and your DF make a very cute couple:) I bet you are crazy busy with wedding planning:) good luck with everything and i cannot wait to hear more:)

Awww yay another Disneymooner! Thanks for joining in! I cannot wait for the Lapu Lapu! THank you so much for your kind words about me and DF :cutie: We are pretty busy but we have lots of help from awesome bridesmaids and my mom so it's been good so far, not too crazy! (yet!!) :rotfl:

Saturday, June 26-Arrival Day
9:30 pm Dinner at O’Hana: Aw..I can't wait for you to try a Lapu Lapu! When you check in, ask for a window seat so you can see Wishes!!

Sunday, June 27-First full park day! :cloud9:
8:05 am Breakfast at Crystal Palace: I remember when DF proposed! Of course MK has to to be the first full park day!

Monday, June 28
6:00 pm Dinner at San Angel Inn: I haven't ate here before, but it is beautiful.

Tuesday, June 29
6:05 pm Dinner at Boma: Say it with me..ZEBRA DOMES! ZEBRA DOMES! LOL

Wednesday, June 30
5:55 pm Dinner at Mama Melrose: Oooh my gosh, we love Mama Melrose! I really recommend the penne alla vodka!

Thursday, July 1
Dinner at California Grill: This will be so nice! We definitely want to eat there for our honeymoon too!

Friday, July 2
6:00 pm Dinner at Chefs de France: Never been here, so I'm interested to see what you think of it!

Saturday, July 3
9:25 Breakfast at Tusker House: I cannot wait to try this for the first time in July!

Sunday, July 4
5:55 Dinner at Liberty Tree: Haha, what a good place to eat at for 4th of July!!

Monday, July 5-Departure Day
10:00 Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe: Aw..I hate leaving. At least you are getting in one more breakfast. WCC is so much fun..and WL is gorgeous.

Bandaid has Blister bandaids that are awesome , also gey some moleskin and first aid tape to keep it in place !!!

Haha Tink you crack me up!! Thanks for coming over, so glad you found my PTR!! I'm bummed we will not be there at the same time, it would have been fun to meet up!

Zebra domes are amazing!! WL is soo gorgeous and we cannot wait to stay there! Did you and your fiance decide on where you're staying for your Disneymoon?? I'll let you know how we like Chefs so maybe you can add that one to your list too!

Honeymoon at WL...you can't get any better than that. I will be following along. Once again, congratulation!!!

Yay Topdog you found me!! So glad you are joining in! I remember all the beautiful WL photos in your last TR, I think they are part of what made me want to stay there! I will be over to check out your PTR soon. December is the BEST time to go in my opinion :thumbsup2

Happy Easter Everyone!!

I am so happy to have so many of you joining in on my PTR already!! It makes me even more excited now that I can share my planning with all of you!! :hug:

Kyle and I are doing our own thing for Easter this year. My family is either working or away in Boston today seeing the Celtics/Red Sox play (I am SO jealous to not be with them!), so we are going to make brunch and enjoy this beautiful weather...and mail our wedding invitations! It will feel so "official" once we send those off and start getting responses! Ahhh! I still can't believe we'll be married in less than three months! :cloud9:

My mom is so cute and the Easter Bunny still comes to our house ;) I got some candy and National Treasure and National Treasure 2, two movies that I love! DF and I are trying to add to our collection because we love having movie nights. And I got a Dunkin Donuts card because The Bunny knows how I love my caffiene in the morning!! :)

I am going to try and update in the next couple days, so stay tuned. And have a wonderful holiday!! What are you all up to??!!

The Easter Bunny still comes to our house too. :goodvibes

We are going to stay at the Poly and pretend it's Hawaii. :laughing:

CATCOLOREASTERART.jpg

Happy Easter Everyone!!

I am so happy to have so many of you joining in on my PTR already!! It makes me even more excited now that I can share my planning with all of you!! :hug:

Kyle and I are doing our own thing for Easter this year. My family is either working or away in Boston today seeing the Celtics/Red Sox play (I am SO jealous to not be with them!), so we are going to make brunch and enjoy this beautiful weather...and mail our wedding invitations! It will feel so "official" once we send those off and start getting responses! Ahhh! I still can't believe we'll be married in less than three months! :cloud9:

My mom is so cute and the Easter Bunny still comes to our house ;) I got some candy and National Treasure and National Treasure 2, two movies that I love! DF and I are trying to add to our collection because we love having movie nights. And I got a Dunkin Donuts card because The Bunny knows how I love my caffiene in the morning!! :)

I am going to try and update in the next couple days, so stay tuned. And have a wonderful holiday!! What are you all up to??!!

Yay for Easter!! So cute that the Eater Bunny still comes to your house :) He came to our house too! My dad came by and dropped two little Disney Store bags, DH's had Mickey in an egg and mine had Minnie in an egg (plushes)! So cute! Love him! And a really sweet card that said "I can't believe you're coming up on one year already" and I burst into tears! Then DH got me a bouquet and made an amazing basket! I cried again! Dang hormones! I hope you have a great rest of your day! Movie nights are the bombbbb :thumbsup2

What dates were you there for your Disneymoon? We were there last June 6-13 to celebrate my graduation from grad school. It would be funny if we were there at the same time!

SO funny!!! We were there for 4 nights, June 7th-11th! We got married June 5th, had a brunch the next day for our guests and family, and were on a 7 am flight the next day!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

HAPPY EASTER:)

My DH and I did our own thing for easter today too-- we actually went to the pittsburgh zoo:) Of course its no animal kingdom LOL but gets my excited for my disney trip even though i still have 5 months LOL!!

Thats great that the easter bunny still came to your house:) And with disney movies:) thats one smart bunny:lmao:

how exciting with getting your wedding invites done:) That made it very real for me when we put our invites in the mail:)

enjoy the rest of your day:)

The Easter Bunny still comes to our house too. :goodvibes

We are going to stay at the Poly and pretend it's Hawaii. :laughing:

Haha that was our original honeymoon plan too! But then we were torn between that and WL and WL won because we wanted to stay somewhere new. The Poly is perfect for a honeymoon though!!

Aww such a cute pic thanks! Happy Easter to you too, hope you had a great day!! :hug:

Yay for Easter!! So cute that the Eater Bunny still comes to your house :) He came to our house too! My dad came by and dropped two little Disney Store bags, DH's had Mickey in an egg and mine had Minnie in an egg (plushes)! So cute! Love him! And a really sweet card that said "I can't believe you're coming up on one year already" and I burst into tears! Then DH got me a bouquet and made an amazing basket! I cried again! Dang hormones! I hope you have a great rest of your day! Movie nights are the bombbbb :thumbsup2

SO funny!!! We were there for 4 nights, June 7th-11th! We got married June 5th, had a brunch the next day for our guests and family, and were on a 7 am flight the next day!

Aw the Mickey and Minnie plushes sound adorable! It sounds like you have a very sweet dad and DH!

What a coincidence, we were there at the same time in June! I bet the first year has flown by! Where did you stay on your honeymoon?

HAPPY EASTER:)

My DH and I did our own thing for easter today too-- we actually went to the pittsburgh zoo:) Of course its no animal kingdom LOL but gets my excited for my disney trip even though i still have 5 months LOL!!

Thats great that the easter bunny still came to your house:) And with disney movies:) thats one smart bunny:lmao:

how exciting with getting your wedding invites done:) That made it very real for me when we put our invites in the mail:)

enjoy the rest of your day:)

Happy Easter to you too! I love zoos that sounds like a great way to spend Easter! I wish we lived closer to a good one. The bunny is very good to me! Although he brought me lots of candy despite the fact i am on a diet for the wedding :laughing:

Sending out the invites was so exciting, I was practically jumping up and down in the post office. :yay: DF was laughing at me lol

Aw the Mickey and Minnie plushes sound adorable! It sounds like you have a very sweet dad and DH!

What a coincidence, we were there at the same time in June! I bet the first year has flown by! Where did you stay on your honeymoon?

FLOWN by!! Unbelievably fast! We stayed at the Poly CL GV. It was actually a pool view funny enough. So at least I was sick and not moving in a really nice room! :sick::rotfl: I can laugh about it now (barely:rotfl:) but then, man it was the worst!

Hi!:wave2:Good to see you back, was a little sad you didn't finish the other TR, but i do understand how life creeps in!
WDW honeymoon, perfect for you two. I'm on board for this...:banana:

KIM

FLOWN by!! Unbelievably fast! We stayed at the Poly CL GV. It was actually a pool view funny enough. So at least I was sick and not moving in a really nice room! :sick::rotfl: I can laugh about it now (barely:rotfl:) but then, man it was the worst!

Aww that stinks that you were sick, I'm so sorry!! But you are right, if you have to be sick that is the place to do it! Poly is gorgeous, that was our runner up choice for our honeymoon.

Hi!:wave2:Good to see you back, was a little sad you didn't finish the other TR, but i do understand how life creeps in!
WDW honeymoon, perfect for you two. I'm on board for this...:banana:

KIM

Thanks! It is great to be back. I'm so sorry I didn't finish the other TR, I didn't mean to leave everyone hanging but things were just so crazy. But after the honeymoon I have the whole summer off (not working summer school, etc., for the first time ever!) so I will have lots of free time to write a very complete TR :goodvibes Thanks for joining in again!!

Wasn't it a great opening day game?? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Beating the Yankees is always so sweet.

Woohoo for mailing out the invitations! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter