Not sure if this is the board but....help!!

snowgooseltd

DIS Veteran
We're planning two trips in November where we'll need to rent cars, one for the first trip and two, to accomodate a large group, on the second. Does anyone have discount codes for the car rental agencies. The prices are out of sight!! Thanks for any help, in advance.

Hi there! You'll be able to get an answer to your question if this were posted on the Transportation Board, so I am transferring it over there. Please check the Transportation Board for further replies. Thanks! :)

The promo codes of 'FISH' and 'ENTERTAIN' have been bringing back good results lately with Dollar rent a car. How big a vehicle do you need though, most discount codes don't seem to apply to those large vans...

Thank you all for replying to my dilemma. I used the ENTERTAIN code and saved over $100 on each rental....more to give Mr.Disney!!! I just love these boards!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter