Not sure what this needs...

I love your idea, IMO,the WDW picture as your back ground needs more, it's lacking in color. Maybe you have a more colorful background to pick.

What I just wrote sounded nice in my head, it doesn't read as nice.
What I should say is, if you have a more colorful picture for that background it would give your design much more character.
(did that sound ok, I just can't write what I am thinking)

Fireworks with the horizon like it is would look nice as well.

But it looks great

I just wanted to show you that you can put mickey right in the middle at the same size

I think this would make the design more balanced

123.jpg

Can you punch up the blue in the castle??

Maybe crop and zoom in on the base map a bit to enlarge the park Icons??

LOVE the over all design! I bet you spent a lot of time cleaning up the map! Good job!

Thats what i was going to say.. up the color more on the parks...

EthanShirt.jpg

Frankly though, its looks pretty darn good as you last posted it!

I think now with the parks pop you may be able to move BM back over to the swamp .
Maybe find a baby Pluto and put him faceing BM in the center as you could make him a little smaller to fill that area.

I like the added color! I wish we went to WDW then I could ask you all to use your WDW designs. We only go to DL for now. I love what you all do with the map and the different park designs.
Good On Ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter