Not sure where this really goes...

skellinton

DIS Veteran
I followed someone on Instagram that was located in WDW. She was a pretty blonde, had moved her family to Orlando so she could become a full time Disney influencer. She also showed lots of Disney decor and style stuff. She had bright red lipstick iIIRC. And she always wore cute MM ears, not ones fom the park thought, she would link where they came from because they were supposedly more comfortable . She always had ears on. I thought her name was Casey, but I can't find her on my Instagram anymore. The reason I am looking is that she posted a fantastic recipe for churro toffee that tastes so close to the Disney version, but since I can't find her I can't find the recipe.
Does anyone know who I am talking about? I am assuming I accidentally unfollowed her, but it is weird I can't find her profile anymore.

Thanks for any help, it for sure is WDW, I know there is a DL Casey, but the lady I am talking about was for sure WDW. And her name is probably nothing like Casey, but I really did think that was her name.

Last edited:
Can't help on the YouTuber, but if you have a Trader Joe's nearby, I found some choclate coated toffee they sell that's a pretty decent dupe. Not exact, but very close. It's in a light blue colored bad, and around $4.79.

I wanted to make some to send out, and the person I am making it for can't have brown chocolate.
Thank you though!

Livingbydisney?
Yes, thank you! Not sure how I got Casey out of Serena, but that is her. Now I am doubting my theory that she had the churro recipe though as I can't find it. Well, thank you for figuring that part out at least, I had accidentally unfollowed her and I do like seeing her posts.
Off to Google churro candy recipes.
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter