Not sure which ride to RD after PPO BOG (not SDMT or PP)

SFMommy

DIS Veteran
We have 2 MK days during our visit over Thanksgiving week...Sunday 11/24 (party day, so hopefully lower crowds, 8:00 a.m. opening) and Monday 11/25 (non-party day, expecting crazy crowds, 9:00 a.m. opening).

We have a PPO BOG breakfast on Monday 11/25. One morning we would like to RD Space and Buzz. The other morning we would like to RD BTMR. I know that we are supposed to RD SDMT and/or PP after our PPO BOG breakfast, but we have FP+ for SDMT each day and a FP+ for PP one day.

Which day would you RD Space/Buzz and which day would you RD BTMR? Are there any other rides that are better to RD after our PPO BOG breakfast and then we could head to BTMR?

Thanks!

Is the breakfast important to you? I ask because personally I would dump it and go for Thunder at RD. Even if you went to Buzz it's a lot less walking and money.

I would RD BTMR on BOG day since its closer. I too am not a big fan of PPO breakfast because you can only do one well, either the breakfast or the RD. So, choose which is important to you & go with that. If you choose RD, then you will gobble down food, miss the ambiance of BOG, but get to RD. I'm a bigger fan of quick in room breakfast, making RD, & eating breakfast in the park around 10:30 & relaxing & soaking in the experience.

My DD13 loves BOG so we are having both a PPO breakfast and a lunch there (different days). DH and I don’t really care about the food and will split a light breakfast and have coffee. Will probably head to BTMR that day. Also depends on what we accomplish (or don’t accomplish) the day before.

I would also say BTMR on the BOG day because its closer. They rope off everything outside Fantasyland so you aren't going to get that much closer to BTMR than the RD crowd but you don't have to be in a rush because not as many people RD it.

My DD13 loves BOG so we are having both a PPO breakfast and a lunch there (different days). DH and I don’t really care about the food and will split a light breakfast and have coffee. Will probably head to BTMR that day. Also depends on what we accomplish (or don’t accomplish) the day before.

If she loves it then don't rush the breakfast - it's a beautiful restaurant so enjoy it. Do BTMR because it's closer. The line for Buzz does move pretty quickly. You could always try 4th FP for either of those rides. Have fun!

I would RD BTMR and HM on the way there if it is open. HM is one of those rides that always builds long lines these days. I've gotten to the point that I use a FP on it because it's my favorite ride at MK.

We have a PPO ADR @ BOG on 25th, also. But, we are hoping for SDMT & then jump over to PP. If we had to make another choice, I would head to BTMR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter