Not sure why! Help if you can.

andriade

DIS Veteran
Today I called Member Accounting to see if I was in the system yet. I spoke with someone in Member Accounting and they said they were going to transfer me to Member Administration. I left a message saying I didn't know why I was calling them. The Member Accounting person just transferred me there after I gave my contract number. I didn't even get a chance to ask really. Now, I feel dumb. Has this ever happened to any of you who bought resale???? Any help is appreciated.

Usually the process is that Admin sets up the account on one day, and Accounting puts the points in on the next day. You probably were not in the system yet, so they transferred you to the people who do that.

[EDIT: Usually, it takes about 10 working days for you to get in the system. However, with the rush of SSR sales ahead of the price increase, they seem to be somewhat in the weeds. Even our add-on direct from Disney took a long time, compared to what it usually takes.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter