Not your average Mickey bathroom...

I love your bathroom... I want to make one similar... thank you for the great ideas...

I love it! I currently have a Mickey bathroom that I want to update. I'm off to Home Depot :D

What a cheerful bathroom! I wish I could think of things like that. You should be very proud of yourself!

I love it, Great idea!

I love your bathroom... I want to make one similar... thank you for the great ideas...

I love it! I currently have a Mickey bathroom that I want to update. I'm off to Home Depot :D

Thank you guys for all the sweet comments. I love the kid's bathroom. I need to update the pics, as I have done more tweaking to the room.

and so glad that I did! We are getting ready to gut the kids bath and start over because of a leak that we can't find! :confused3 I was trying to come up with a Mickey/Disney idea without being overly Mickey/Disney and this will so work! :thumbsup2 I showed to the kiddos and they really liked it too. When we were at Home Depot they started pulling mickey heads - 11 colors to be exact. Now we just need to narrow them down a bit...

Thanks for sharing your ideas and would love to see the tweaking that you did!

I absolutely love your bathroom. Everytime I am at Home Depot I look at the Mickey stickers and try to come up with a way to use them. I would have never thought of framing them but thanks to you they'll be hanging in my house really soon!

I love this bathroom!!! You are creative and resourceful! Who did the laminating for you? I wonder if the office supplies store will do this? If you do more rooms you must post your pics for us to admire!

That's amazing. It makes me want to run out and get stuff to do mine!

I LOVE IT< you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO creative!!!! If you dont mind I am going to steal your mickey head frame idea, we are doing a Mickey bathroom and I was looking for some cheap artwork, FABULOUS!!!

OMG...me too!

That was such an amazing ideal...love it! Great Job

So glad I found this thread! DS9 and DD7 share a jack-n-jill bathroom. Their room colors are VERY different, and I've been trying to think of a gender-neutral Disney theme where the colors would match both rooms. This is perfect!!!! I can custom choose the colors as needed. And it doesn't hurt that it's so inexpensive to create! Thanks again, Deanna.

i love the bathroom! its very modern i like how you took the paint chips and attached them to the shower curtain.:thumbsup2

Oh my gosh, using those paint swatches is such a good idea!

I stumbled upon this from another thread, beautiful bathroom!! I love that it's Mickey themed but it also has a very modern feel to it. And it's so cost effective! Just goes to show you what creativity can get you. Awesome job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter