Notation/Mention of celebrations @ Disney

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
We recently had to cancel a trip that would have included my younger son's 2nd birthday (and we had a special birthday dinner planned at Goofy's Kitchen.)

Now that I've rescheduled for late September, our trip will occur in the timeframe of ALL of our other family celebrations: DS5's 6th birthday, DH's birthday, my birthday, and our wedding anniversary!

I don't want to drive the Disney folks nuts with all the special notations - Besides, I'm not sure they'd believe me! :rotfl:

Should I just mention DS5's 6th birthday (for the birthday button)? And we'll do a dinner at Goofy's, probably with a birthday bag? Do you think it would be OK to also get a birthday button for DS2 (since we didn't go for his birthday)? He would just love it! And we'll probably do a Minnie & Friends breakfast in hopes of seeing Pooh and his friends.

Wow! Sounds like my family in June. :rolleyes: Worse than Christmas!

I would pick a day for each person to get to celebrate their birthday. Since you are going to be there for a few days, then you can have DS6 on his real birthday, choose a different day for DS2, one for you and one for DH (or you guys can share). Part of the fun of the birthday button is the way you get singled out for special attention. If you are all running around with the buttons on, you might attract some attention that way, but your DS6 won't get that special recognition that is so fun.

Don't forget about the Happiest Birthday celebration too. That could be a way to celebrate everyone at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter