Note About My Email Being Read Tomorrow

Madi100

DIS Veteran
Julie emailed me this morning and told me that my voicemail was played on tomorrow's show. I've called with one other voicemail and perhaps that's the one being read tomorrow. But, if it is my cast member story, I have a request of all of my friends out there. The only reason I was able to make the call in the first place is because I know that it will be listened to by my friends who will be nice to me (and the other million people out there that don't post).

But, I wanted to share with you all my experience I had with great cast members and how they turned something bad into something good. But, what I'm asking of you is that you LAUGH! Because it's funny. It's my most embarrassing moment of my entire life, and I shared it all with you, but you can't think of me as some pathetic creature (some of you are going to have to change your opinions of me). You've got to laugh. The minute we were finished I called my husband back home and we laughed about it together. The easiest way to get over something is to laugh at yourself.

Now, just in case the voicemail that is being read is the other one I sent in, you are forever going to wonder what my most embarrassing moment is.

Nicole

I'm already laughing :rotfl:

Now, if it isn't the "most embarrassing moment" one, you're gonna have to tell on the boards!! ;)

Nope, not going to laugh. And you can't make me....nyah, nyah. That is, unless I'm allowed to point and laugh...is that acceptable, Nicole?

You're all out of luck. Julie just let me know it's the other one :) No embarrassing story tomorrow.

You're all out of luck. Julie just let me know it's the other one :) No embarrassing story tomorrow.

You cant keep us in the dark now :hug: We all promise we will laugh WITH you and not AT you if you tell us :hug:

So it's one of those, "Never Mind" stories. SO not fair!

It is, but if it helps, I now feel silly that I started the thread to begin with. Maybe someday it will get read.

It is, but if it helps, I now feel silly that I started the thread to begin with. Maybe someday it will get read.

I can think of a really nice bar, stuning view and a hundred of you newest and closest friends where you can read it. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So not fair! I am so curious now !

Ok maybe we should make up a story... I am sure we can do that :laughing:

OK, I'm not laughing, Nicole... This was a good question. I can't find hilarity in it. WTG getting on the email show!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

OK, I'm not laughing, Nicole... This was a good question. I can't find hilarity in it. WTG getting on the email show!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That's because I was thinking they were reading my other voicemail. I'm sounding like I have nothing better to do than to call in voicemails. Honestly, it was hard for me to call, and I've only done two.

I just heard your voicemail and it sounded great. You're a natural and now you're like Pete's BFF. :cool1:

Well I know one thing...we're going to chat about the "other" voicemail after you've had a couple of drinks on the cruise! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter