Nov 30 - cruisers from CT - how are you getting to the ship?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Well, I finally realized there are quite a few of us from New England area. Where are you flying out of and how are you getting to the ship? Are you flying down a day ahead? Taking Disney transfer to ship? etc?

Hi CT Cruiser!

About 14 of us are heading out of Mystic for the Feb 9th cruise. Most are flying out of PVD that am. We are just waiting for doc to arrive with the Disney air assignments.

My family is flying out of PVD early the day prior.

The weather up until recently was so mild. But I think we are going to be in for a bigtime spanking real soon!

Have a safe trip!
Adria

We'll be driving, leaving either Thanksgiving afternoon or very early the next morning.

Michele

Gee, if there are so many of you from the same area traveling on the same cruise... maybe you could charter a plane. The charter companies say that's supposed to be an economical option if you have a bunch of people traveling together.

Crazy? Okay. Just a thought.

Dave,

Your thoughts are worth a thousand!! maybe next time we would consider such an "outside the box" concept!

By the way...thanks for all the info you constantly provide on this forum!

Adria

We wil be flying down to WDW on Tuesday 11/26, staying at OKW til Saturday the 30th... Then drop off the AVIS car at the Radission and away we go...

mac_tlc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter