Nov/Dec National base rate down to $124.43!!!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
Hurry over to National and get this great rate if you are going in November/December. It's finally down!

I'm going November 29 - December 9 and my grand total for 10 days is $178!!!

I'm using DC contract number (Saving $33) and a $20 coupon from Mileage Plus Credit Card company.

It's Emeral Asile and Full size.

:D :D :D

I had just made reservations yesterday using my DC card and it was $157. I tried again today and it dropped to $128!

Thanks for the great tip!

YYYYYYYeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!!! You are a godsend!!!!! Thank you so much! (can you tell I'm doing the happy dance?)

DH's 5 day rental (weekly rate) just went from $125 to $107 for a full size EA!!! I'm planning a family reunion over Thanksgiving and 10 of us are flying. I have no intention of being stuck w/o a car during that time and with that many family members. LOL I had a TTC van set up for the other 7 that are flying in with us, but I just rented a car in my name, too. Now we have the option of having enough cars to get us around WDW w/o waiting for the buses, and it's only costing us pennies more. (after the tips, I figure the van will run about $105 - 110 anyway. So why not get 2 cars instead....)

Now I just have to email everyone a memo to pack light so our bags all fit in the trunks. LOL

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Silly me, I was so excited, I forgot to mention I used the buena vista code and the DC membership code to get the $107 rate

Thank you Beattyfamily!!!
Mine dropped to 184.00 for 10 days in Dec. for full-sized EA--thanks for sharing the info!

How are you getting these great rates? I just tried for my trip this weekend and the 8 day rental rate was 181.00!!! That's a lot higher than some of the other car rental places. I put in my DC number also. That was for a full size car.

I tried using the AAA code and the AP code and it doesn't take those discounts. Anyone know why? It is only taking the Buena Vista coupon.

The Buena Vista code was a coupon code that was on disney.com a little while ago. National still takes the code. But National isn't taking the other codes for AAA or AP. I don't know why.

Could anyone send me a copy of the buena vista coupon? Anyone can use it - correct? We are DC members.

Leslie

I went to change my current National reservation which was a good rate of $183 (All taxes included) for 8 nights full size, Emerald Aisle, with Entertainment $15 coupon. Checked on the new rates and added my new DC contract number with the Ent Coupon # and got a rate of $141 (inc taxes) for the eight nights (same Emerald Aisle-Full Size)

Thanks for the advice, and the $42 I saved!

Allen:) :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter