November, 2009 Countdown Thread!

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
We're leaving for our third Food & Wine Festival trip on November 3rd. Anybody else going in Nov???

Dh and I get to WDW Nov 4 and we can't wait!!!! Staying at SOG for the 4th time.

Count us in for Nov.! We (me, DH, DMIL, and twin almost 5 year olds.) will be there the week before Thanksgiving!!

Hi Everyone!
DH and I are leaving for the Happiest Place on Earth on 11/14 checking into the Wilderness Lodge! I don't know how I will make it the next 5 months!

We're leaving for our third Food & Wine Festival trip on November 3rd. Anybody else going in Nov???

We get in on November 17th :cool1: Our daughter is starting the Disney College Program August 12 and will turn 21 in mid November. So we will be there for that. We wanted to see the food and wine festival but the dates just didn't work out this time.

We're heading down on the 8th for 2 awesome weeks. We will be taking our first cruise in between a stay at POR and Pop! I'm sooooo very excited!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

DGF and I will be there from 11/16-11/23. Staying at the POFQ!!

We arrive on the 27th, and leave on the 6...just had to be in Disney 2 months out of the year!! LOL!

Looking forward to the Christmas Party, and all of the lights! My favourite time to visit! I am VERY excited about staying at Poly...first time there.

It will come quickly, between summer vacation starting soon, and then getting the kids settled in school, and activities, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas shopping, Holiday decorating...WHEW! I will need a vacation!

HAPPY NOVEMBERS!

This will be our fourth trip during the NJEA teacher's convention week. We were THRILLED to learn years back this falls at the end of the Food & Wine Festival. Will be with my mom, DS16 & DD13 at BC. Love the stroll to France for a glass of wine:upsidedow

So excited -- we'll be there over Thanksgiving (Nov 21 - 27th)! Absolutely cannot wait :cool1:

We'll be staying at POP from Nov 21 - 27. Have always stayed in a moderate but have heard good things about POP so decided to save a little $$ and stay at a value UNLESS a good code or discount comes out. Then I hope to upgrade to mod or add "free dining"--here's hoping for some pixie dust.

Does anyone know when Candlelight Processional or Osborne Lights start this year? What about the Gingerbread House at GF? We were at Disney the first week of December 2007 and loved the Christmas decorations. This time were bringing my parents with me. They loved our pictures and are excited to see them in person. Just hoping everything will be decorated by then.

Looks like we'll be there the same time. Hope you have a great trip, crowds are light, weather is perfect, and "dreams come true".

Awesome ~ thanks so much for the well wishes! I hope your trip is filled with pixiedust: too!

We'll be staying at POP from Nov 21 - 27. Have always stayed in a moderate but have heard good things about POP so decided to save a little $$ and stay at a value UNLESS a good code or discount comes out. Then I hope to upgrade to mod or add "free dining"--here's hoping for some pixie dust.

Does anyone know when Candlelight Processional or Osborne Lights start this year? What about the Gingerbread House at GF? We were at Disney the first week of December 2007 and loved the Christmas decorations. This time were bringing my parents with me. They loved our pictures and are excited to see them in person. Just hoping everything will be decorated by then.

I was told the CP starts Nov 27, with 3 shows daily, all other Christmas decor will be up before American Thanksgiving.

SO EXCITED!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter