November 2011 Planning Thread CLOSED: See new planning thread

I just bought our MVMCP party tickets for Tues. November 15 :goodvibes

YAY!!!

DD will wear her Enchanted Belle Dress!
51Co1H1UgjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

So the official count (of times I've changed my ADRs since last Monday morning) is ...EIGHT.

At this rate, I may change them a bajillion more times before November! :lmao:

I keep tossing ideas around in my head, and then I cannot sleep until I turn those ideas into matching ADRs. Since I've prepaid for the DXDP, I keep thinking, "the way to get the most value from this plan (for two nights- 6 table services) is to go to more restaurants, which could be two sit-downs a day stretched out for three days. BUT, I'm going smack dab in the middle of Food and Wine festival, so that makes NO sense. So, now I have one sit-down signature restaurant per day for three days, using all 6 credits.

These are the three I've chosen:
California Grill, Flying Fish, and Hollywood Brown Derby.

and then I had to cancel Les Chefs, which I desperately wanted to try, but wasn't that heartbroken after reading all the reviews on Allears. Ouch. :confused:

We will be down November 9th --18th. So far I just booked Boma breakfast and O'hana dinner:cheer2:. We will spend the first 3 days at F&W so we will eat and drink there. Working on the rest soon. Should be quieter after the festival so i will have a chance at what I want.:cloud9:

Just got done making all my ADRs and everything I wanted was available :cool1:

I got my DD an 8:15 a.m. appt. to BBB - that was the one I was most worried about getting...but whew, it's reserved! :goodvibes

The DW and I will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniverary (date actually in October, but DW wanted to repeat our 2008 Christmas decoration trip). We will be at the MVMCP on Wed Nov 30th and hopefully the CP @ EPCOT on Nov 29th.

We'll be at POP Century Nov 9-18... it'll be our Disneymoon, it'll also be DH's first trip ever to WDW and our first trip to the World together :cheer2:
Sure hope it won't be our last :goodvibes

Hoping to celebrate our 1st Disney Xmas together November 11th-16th.... We both have not been at the World at Xmas time in over 20 years.... crossing my fingers that we are able to come up with the money to go! We have a wedding in Florida that week so that is my excuse to hit up the Mouse!!!! :)

Change of plans...had husband call and switched to Poly lagoon view for our 25th, and upgraded to regular dining plan...hey its 25 years! Time to celebrate.
11/13-11/20/11 Poly Lagoon view!!!:woohoo:

I just started using the DISboards for this trip recently and it's been really fun reading all the tips & stuff! I just saw this thread and we are going for our first trip Nov 13-19 at WL. I booked w/ a pin in January. My husband went to MK as a kid, and he and I went to Epcot for 1 day in Nov 09, we loved November there so much we decided we'd do it this year for our family trip w/ our 5 and 4 yr old boys (ages when we go). Soooo excited!!! Fun to see others there that same week!!

Count us in :thumbsup2

We will be staying at POFQ from 11/19 to 11/28.
We will be attending MVMCP on 11/27 :santa: party:

Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations

My DH and I and our DD10 will be visiting Disney World from November 8th to 13th, then over to Universal/Seaworld and back to Disney on November 16th. We are staying at the Dolphin. This is our second trip to Disney World, but our first time going to see MVMCP and (hopefully) the Osborne Lights. We are also celebrating my 50th birthday and our 22nd anniversary! Can't wait - it's gonna be awesome!! :banana:

We will be there too. Nov 12th - 19th at the Yacht Club!!!
My husband went with me once and did NOT like much about the trip, so this year it is with my brother (3rd trip) and my sister (1st trip).
We are flying Allegiant Air and have booked the way down but they still don't have flights for the return trip.

Me and the DH will be at POR from Oct 27th 2011 to Nov 11th 2011. I am so damn excited. Im fiting in alittle Halloween and Christmas action, along with the F&W festival. Our MVMCP booked for Nov 8th... eeek... cant wait, snow and cookies and parades!! Lovely!!
I hear there arent many crowds around this time?
Can anyone recommned any fun November related things to do? Does anyone know anything about Hallween carriage rides at POR?
Thanks guys and girls!!!

Me and the DH will be at POR from Oct 27th 2011 to Nov 11th 2011. I am so damn excited. Im fiting in alittle Halloween and Christmas action, along with the F&W festival. Our MVMCP booked for Nov 8th... eeek... cant wait, snow and cookies and parades!! Lovely!!
I hear there arent many crowds around this time?
Can anyone recommned any fun November related things to do? Does anyone know anything about Hallween carriage rides at POR?
Thanks guys and girls!!!

Go to the F&W during a weekday to beat the weekend crowds.Locals go on the weekends plus people do plan 3 day weekend trips at WDW around F&W.

Yahoooooooooooooo - :banana: Just booked our trip yesterday (before the price increase ;) ). We are going Nov. 10-18 and staying at our favorite - POFQ :love: w/ Deluxe Dining Plan (made sure to make ressies 180 days in advance so I got everything I wanted :yay:). Have lots of firsts planned for us - Behind the Seeds Tours, Wonderland Tea Party for DD6 and maybe a pirate cruise for DD. Can't wait. 5 months and counting...................

Will be there November 277 - Dec 3rd - My birthday trip again this year! THis is the best time to go (in my opinion). Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter